Chapter six

Enzo:

I had an important business meeting to attend, it ended up taking two days and when I came back to the house I went straight to my office, to a bottle of whiskey and my computer. without even getting a chance to relax I pushed play on the security footage of my captives room. sure enough it looked as if she hadn't moved since I last checked, which was two days ago- after her little tantrum in the kitchen. 

I rolled back the tapes, and sure enough she had only moved in tiny increments around the bed, she went to the bathroom once to relive herself and didn't bother to shower .....or eat. 

That's it im going in. She wasn't going to starve herself on my watch.

I pushed into the room with minimal force and the furniture moved easily, if she thought that was meant to keep me out she had another thing coming. 

"Get up now."

She was facing away from me, and didn't seem to move when I came in, no doubt she knew it was me. 

"Im going to count to three."

I never had the patience for anyone, why I was giving it to her Is still unknown. 

"One."

I bit back a snarl.

"Two."

Nothing

"Three."

Fuck it.

I walked over and threw her over my shoulders, she squealed and tried to get away but my grip was iron across her small legs and hips.

"Get- OFF- PUT me DOWN now!"

She yelled starting to throw her weak punches at my back, I could barley feel them let alone care if they hurt. I walked her out to the kitchen were dinner was, and dropped her ass in the chair, next to mine. She lost her privilege of sitting on the end of the table.

I took the rope I had gathered before entering her room and tied her legs to the chairs, her assault on my back didn't stop and I was almost impressed she was still going at it, with no food in her system I could only imagine how week she was right now. 

After I sat back in my chair and had the maid fill our plates I saw just how tired she was, the eyebags, and exguashtion that coated her face. The rage that had simmered back down into neturality. 

"Now, are you going to eat or do I have to feed you."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

I don't know why hearing that had punched me in the gut so hard I wanted to hurl. I shoved aside the thoughts, I have toured men and women to the brink of death, I would not let this girl get to me. 

"You know the answer to that already."

"What. What could my father have possibly done that was so bad you had to kidnapp his daughter. Who could possibly deserve that? Don't you get im all he has."

I wanted to scream and slam my fists down wiping out this whole table. I wanted to shout at her that her father had opened a sex trafficking ring. That he is responsible for women getting raped and killed. But all that left my mouth was,

"Eat."

She didn't fight this time, she had picked up some mash potatoes and slowly began to eat, I watched her until her plate was empty. Then I called the maid who filled it again, she continued to eat. I watched again until she was done sitting back in her chair. I got up and she watched as I undid her tied up ankles, and left the room. I didn't check the cameras again that night, but I heard the running water of shower and felt at peace enough to get some sleep. Even if eveytime I closed my eyes I hear her broken voice and see those painfully beautiful hazel eyes as she stared at me with hatred.