Chapter Five

Mia pov:

I moved around in my sheets, stretching under the covers and adjusting my arm that had fallen asleep. Ive always been a very active sleeper. And as my eyes blinked open I saw the evidence of how much I moved around last night. My two pillows thrown half way across the room and the duvet hung off the bottom of the bed. Oops.

I was just about to collect everything and organize it when the memories of what had happened slammed back into my head so hard I practically fell back. 

I was kidnapped, still. I was not at home but rather in Italy In this room- at least I had Buddy- Wait.

"Buddy?"

"Here boy, where are you??"

Nothing.. Oh please be okay...What if they took him? Or worse kill- no I refuse to believe that, he wouldn't.... Not bob wouldn't be that cruel, not if he gave me a room to sleep in, and practically gave the dog to me.

After searching the entire room for the dog, even in the places I knew he was too big to be, I was ready to come to terms- Just before I could finish that thought I heard a bark in the distance, It was faint almost as if it came outside. I rushed over to the window I discovered earlier while searching and threw the curtains open.

Outside I saw the golden dog running across the yard- yep it was big enough, at least not-Bob wasn't lying on the application. As if that even matters now. I couldn't help the sigh of relif as I watched the unharmed dog run around with a stick, he was running to each statue?- no men... There were men placed by the fence, they didn't move or even acknowledge the dog that tried to play with them. Eventually the ball of golden fur moved on to laying underneath a tree and gnawed the stick. 

Before I could fully process what exactly I was seeing, the door to my room opened. I swung my head back looking for something to grab in case the man tried to drug me again. But when a women in a maids uniform came in I felt somewhat calmer. She reminded me of the workers from my own house.

"Mr. Diavolo requests your presence for breakfast my dear."

Diavolo? That's Italian, but for what?

"Devil, Its Italian for devil, dear. No one know his true name. He simply goes by Diavolo, don't talk to much about it, he gets angry."

I hadn't realized I had said that out loud either, I really need to keep and eye on that. Great my abducter who wants to have breakfast has the devil for a nickname. 

"Great well Im not hungry."

"Dear I suggest you don't disobey the boss, he doesn't like when people do. He also wishes you will change into this."

The lady said setting a silk black dress on the bed, it was heavily revealing and something I wouldn't even be allowed to look at if I was back at home. I sucked in a breath as I observed it.

"Please no, Im really not feeling great."

She shook her head and sighed as if she didn't want to have to do this. 

"Boss says if you refuse, he will kill the dog."

My eyes widened with fear and my breath got caught In my throat. No I refuse to let that happen. The lady seemed to know my choice without having to voice it because she left me to get changed and told me to come out when I was done.

After I changed into the gown I felt extremely bare, I looked into the mirror reflecting back my image, I looked- I looked like those models from the sexy stores at the malls I was never allowed in, from the adds on movies. Like the people I admired at balls- no even better than them. I looked good? The purple and blue marks on my neck stood out and I brushed my messy hair aside, active sleeper is not great for the hair look- but I see no hair brush in sight so it looks like we are going to see this Diavolo like this.