Chapter twenty two ;)

Fuck.
She was going to be the death of me.
It took every fucking strength inside of me not to rip her to shreds right here on the roof of my car.
But she deserved to be worshipped in a bed.
Especially for her first time...

So driving the 20 minutes home, while my dick was raging in pain from being so hard, was quite possibly the hardest thing I have ever done before.

"When we get inside. We are going straight to my room."

"Oh, why?"

"So I can fucking ravish you. Destroy you. Then piece you back together. And destroy you again. Consider it a birthday gift- your turning 20? How about twenty orgasms... that seems reasonable."

Her squeak from beside me had my dick straining in my pants, I almost crashed us a dozen times on the way home. Fuck this girl really is going to be the death of me.

When we got into the house she had taken my hand and practically dragged me into my room. I couldn't stop smiling. I never smiled ever. But something about her made me happy.
She made me feel lighter.
Like I wasn't carrying everything on my shoulders with her.
Like I didn't have to be Diavolo for her.
I could be Enzo.
And she would like me just the same.

We paused halfway to the bed. I almost toppled over Mia's frail body as she froze in the center of the room.

"What's wrong Angel?"

I said moving in front of her and looking for danger. When I didn't find any I turned back around to see her face masked with concern.

"Hey what's wrong? Talk to me Angel."

"I- I can't sleep with you- without saying this first... And its totally okay if you don't feel the same way but I want you to know- and if I don't tell you there is a very good chance it might slip out when you are slipping in and out of me- if sex feels as good as people say-"

"Woah woah Angel slow down... I have no idea what your talking about."

"I- I-"

Don't say it. Don't say what I think your going to say.

"-Love you."

No.
No.
Fuck no.
God dammit Mia no.

"No."

"What?"

"You don't love me."

"I do love you."

Fuck she was going to be stubborn. Like she always is. Why am I not surprised.

"I told you before, I don't believe in love."

"Yea? Well I do Enzo. And I love you. All of you. The good, the bad. I love Enzo. I love Diavolo. I love you."

She said stepping closer to me. I stepped back, all the way to the point where my legs hit the bed. I sat down and held my head in hands.

I should have expected this to happen, fuck I mean I love her. I took her out today, how could she not think that she loves me.

"You can't love me."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I DONT DESERVE YOU MIA!"

I snapped and I immediately looked up at her prepared to appologize, I didnt mean to yell at her.

"Im sorry baby, I didnt mean to yell at you, I just-"

"You don't get to decide what you deserve or not."

"I am a devil baby, a monster. People like me don't deserve Angels like you."