Chapter eighteen ;)

I think I have a crush on you? Really Mia that's what you decided to say. God Im such an idiot. I am stupid stupid idiot. I couldnt look back up at him. Im surprised he wasn't getting up and walking away right now. After he didnt say anything I held my breath and peered up at him.

To my suprise his face was still, his eyes wide. He looked disheveled. Oh my god I broke him. 

"I-."

He stuttered out. HE STUTTERED OUT. oh my god I totally broke him. What's wrong with me.  I try to fix things, even though I know I most likely will just make them worse.

"I take it back- I don't even know what I was thinking, It just slipped out, probably cause all of the strong emotions tonight- I mean I have never liked anyone before and we are just friends so just forget I said anything-"

I heard a grunt out of his voice and I paused my ranting looking up to quite an angry face.

"you take it back? No."

"What?"

"You don't get to take it back you allready said it- did you mean it? It sounded like you fucking meant it."

"No cussing."

"Sorry Angel." "Well did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Mean it?"

"You mean do I have a crush on you."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

I was confused. I think he was confused. I sat their redness coating my cheeks, and not from the steaming hot bath. A pulse from between my legs had me squirming in the water as his intense stare fell downward.

To my breasts....were the bubbles had faded....where you could clearly see my boobs.....Oops.

Enzo:

she quickly crossed her arms, covering up her perfect tits. I let a grunt out of my mouth. 

"I was enjoying my view baby."

She looked like I was out of my mind. And to my surprise she removed her arms. Her breath hitched, and I almost came on the spot. Fuck her listening to me like that was hot as fuck. Not to mention her perky beautiful tits in the water. 

"Your so god damn beautiful you know that right?"

"I- Well, maybe- I don't think really think so-"

"I do."

I drew my look back up to her face and scooted closer to the tub. I could hear her fast breathing and I held in my chuckle of what I was doing to her. 

"Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn around I need to wash your hair."

She looked stunned but complied moving her back closer to me and letting me soak her hair, then add shampoo. I started to massage it into her head. God I loved her hair. There was so much of it, it was so soft and silky, and it was the perfect shade of brown. 

She let out an audible moan and my pants got so tight I thought the button would pop. Fucking hell Ive never been this turned on before, and I have had women tied up for my mercy. But not even close to how hot I am for washing Mias hair. Her fucking hair. Jesus Christ Im seriously fucked.