Chapter Four

Mia:

I blinked away at the familiar darkness that I woke up to the last time I was drugged. I remember screaming, I guess that annoyed him to the point he drugged me again. This time though i felt more grounded and as i looked around I saw a couch, bed, and door that im assuming leads to the bathroom. I was no longer on a plane but in a bedroom. The restraints were still on my wrists and ankles though. I tugged but it was no use. As i adjusted to the light I saw him. Creeping in the shadows in front of me he sat there just like in the plane.

He had his white dress shirt unbuttoned some and the sleeves were rolled up, We must be at his house since he was this undone. I couldnt fully see his face but I felt the terror that he put off.

"So were are we?" I said, noting that he never really told me where the plane was going, and Im not sure how long I was even out for, considering I was drugged the whole time.

"Italy Angel, were in Italy."

My eyes went wide and my mouth popped open, I mouthed a what cause i couldnt even get my voice to work, why the frick was I in Italy?? How on earth are the police going to find me??

"The police cant help you over here."

It wasnt until after he said that I realized I had spoken outloud, im not sure what other thoughts came out.

"W-Why wouldn't they?"

"Because I own them, along with the rest of the country." He said while adjusting his watch.

What the hell? How could you own the police that doesnt even make sense, but I could see the truth raidiating off of him. He wasnt lying and that scared me even more.

"What kind of business did you say you do again?"

I said using his own words against him, a wicked smirk on his face appeared as he walked into the light, allowing me to see all of him. God why do I still find him attractive this is not good, hes my god damn kidnapper.

He must of picked up on my thoughts and I hated that he could do that, as he slid his thumb over my chin, I jerked my head away. I didnt want him to touch me. He didnt like my denial, as he grabbed my chin with his hand turning my head to his which leaned a few inches away.

"What do you want from me?"

I asked again, I felt the tear drop from my eye before I could stop it. The last thing I expected was him to loosen his grip on my face as if he thought he was hurting me, and then lean in closer swipping the tear away with his tounge. I felt hot all over, and too cold because i swear his house AC was kept on freezing.

I felt too much and I couldnt take it anymore I wanted to scream again, louder in case anyone around could hear me. But before I could I felt his mouth on my neck, he began to kiss my neck leaving wet spots behind. He kept going and when he got to a spot behind my ear I had to force stop a moan from leaving my mouth. What was he doing??

"Il tuo sapore è perfetto proprio come sembri, angelo." (You taste as perfect as you look, angel.)

He said while leaving my neck, rubbing his other thumb across the spot her just kissed. Proud of something he looked back at me with a smug face.

"I dont speak Italian you pig."

He took offense to that after he stuck his face in my neck, it was discusting. I looked at him with hatred and something else resided in his face. He took one of his phones out of his pocket and clicked a few times before it started to ring.

"Where is she Diavolo?"

I know that voice, it was my father.

"She's with me, still think you have the upper hand?"