Chapter nineteen

I woke up to the scent of of his cologne. I didnt even feel bad for breathing it in, his hair was right under my nose, while the rest of his body was right on top of mine. 

Enzo.

His name was Enzo. I know his name. Not even his cousin knows his name. 

I feel... scared. What if I slip up- no I won't. I will never do that. He trusted me. Why? Everything is so confusing.

The body on top of mine rustled and I heard him let out a groan before quiet Litterly picking me up and twisting me around with him, to where he is now spooning me. How did he just do that in his sleep? 

I moved around trying to get more comfortable, on accident I woke him up.

"Good morning baby."

He says in a deep raspy voice that makes my core tingle. Oh god if I thought I had a crush on him before, what happened last night amplified it by like 10000000. 

"hi."

I squeaked out and he let out a chuckle, pulling me closer to him.

"You have no idea how nice it is to sleep."

I forgot that he was insomniac, I would have never guessed it considering every time ive seen him sleep he is out like a light. But he did say that was because of me...

"Who knew it just took a beautiful girl in your bed."

I tried to crack a joke growing some confidence.

"Was that your attempt at a joke?"

I rolled my eyes even though. Suddenly a raw thought came into my mind, and I couldnt stop it before it came out of my mouth.

"I really enjoyed last night."

"Which part? The one where I sucked your pussy or your tittys?"

He said slyly and I rolled over to him. Dirty minded freak.

"Neither."

His face retorted back- oh shoot.

"NO- No not that I didnt enjoy that.. I did a lot, but I was talking about the ball."

He raised in eyebrow. Oh god he's thinking about-

"NO- No not that part, I didnt enjoy that... But the part where I was out and I saw the city, I guess it was nice to be out. I was always so confined and then here I can't leave, it was just nice to get out for once."

"You really need to be more clear on your words before you give me a god damn heart attack."

I let out a gentle laugh and said sorry. He rolled his eyes but then went more serious.

"You can leave here whenever you want."

"Huh?"

"You're not my prisoner anymore. Not after that night. I thought you knew."

"Oh, no I didnt. You're telling me I could just walk out now and you wouldn't follow me?"

"No of course not."

"WHAT?"

He chuckled again and I grew annoyed. What could he find so funny right now.

"Yes you can leave but no, I would follow you."

"And if I don't want you too."

"Do you not want me too."

I thought about it. I wouldn't want him to not follow me. I would want him to truly be there.