Chapter fourteen ;)

God it was such a bad Idea to drink last night, I don't even really remember most of it to be honest. It felt like a fever dream. I took my time waking up in the morning, slowly adjusting to the dark room. Whatever light that would be shinning was blocked out by big curtains. They were normally always open, so I assume the maid hasn't been in here, but I don't think she is even allowed based on what she told me before, about Diavolo and his privacy. 

Diavolo...

It was just then that my body stiffened and I moved around a bit. A hand was draped across my waist, and I could feel someone breathing across my neck, suddenly memories from last night came flooding in. I asked him to sleep with me, oh god im so so stupid. Seriously Mia?

And he did alright, in fact my back was pressed up against his front and I wiggled around some more and oh my god, what is that?! There is something hard pressed up against my butt. It can't be his hand or a weapon so it has to be- OH. 

His freaking penis. I feel his penis against my ass, just like when I sat in his lap. Why is it always so hard? I wiggled around again to try and fix my stiff position, it's kind of hard to move when you have a thousand pound arm covering you. And Diavolo was a big guy. I mean Huge guy, with large musscles. And I am small. A very small Mia. 

Realizing im getting no where I try to move my backside to see if I can create some distance, it only manages to press further back into him no matter how hard I try. Just as Im about to give up I feel rough hands grab my hips and hold them in place, stopping my wiggling.

"If you keep grinding against me im going to cum in my fucking pants."

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. I can't believe he just said that out loud. Or I was grinding against him- oh god was I? I only just learned about a bit of this stuff last night from Davina and Carmen. After I didnt reply to Diavolos comment he said something else

"Unless its your plan to get me off, than by all means baby keep going."

My cheeks heated to the point I thought I was in the desert, which is not far off from how hot and tingly my body is- I blame Diavolos body heat. But all the heat rushed down below. I wasn't sure what was really happening but I felt all tight and achey down in my pants. god I felt like my you know what was throbbing. The worst part was his penis was pretty much touching my unides right were the throbbing was. 

"Fuck baby I can feel your pussy throbbing on my cock."

Ok that's it.

I used my strength to throw his arm out from my body and I quickly got out of bed. I didnt think guys slept with shirts on but his was almost matching mine- despite the fact it actually fit him, mine went down to my knees. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, you're disgusting."

He chuckled, moving to sit up in the bed. He looked around and seemed to be noticing the fact that the curtains were closed and that it seemed to be late in the morning. 

"Its late in the day."

He said while glancing over at me. I raised in eyebrow confused. Of course it was late in the day?

"I never sleep in. Ever."

"Im sure one day won't hurt your impossibly complex schedule of doing all the mafia-"

"Im an insomniac."

My words halted out of my throat. I was about to be kind of mean I realized so I quickly shut up. I didnt know he had trouble sleeping...

"Oh.. well then isn't this a good thing?"

He just looked at me, with an intensity in his eyes that I couldnt figure out. He quickly shook the look off his face and replaced it with a heated glance as his eyes raked my body up and down. I shifted on to my other foot.