A Couple Surprises and A Battle

A/N: well, I really hope you all liked the last chapter, I'm sorry it took so long to write.. :P I promise it won't take so long again... maybe. but yeah, anyway, there will be some major things going on in this chapter so yeah.. enjoy! :D But warning, it will be a bit dull in the beginning until Malum wake up. Also there'll be some triggers here, so warning. Some attempted self harm and depression.

ps. Also, if it confuses anyone right now, its the middle of 2013 now, the beginning of July. Just to clear some timeline stuff up :D

~Banana

Louis' POV

The next morning I woke up snuggled against Harry's chest. The younger boy was still asleep, his arms and legs wrapped tightly around me. He was, what people say, an octopus.

I sighed amused and tried to pull myself away from him so I could go check on Aaron and use the toilet. It took a minute but I finally managed to do so without waking the boy. I stood and stretched, my back popping a little. I quickly pulled on some sweats and went to Aaron's crib, where the baby was sleeping soundly still.

Thank gods for that. He'd only woken up about three times last night, once at midnight, another at about 2:30 and the last at about 4. it was about eight in the morning now, and really quiet. I was currently the only one awake.

I gently picked up Aaron and headed out into the kitchen. I was going to make tea, because I could. I hadn't gotten to drink much tea during my pregnancy and I really missed it. I gently set Aaron down into his baby cradle and turned to the stove. Tea was the only thing Harry let me cook on the stove. I could cook alright, I just got distracted easily. I set the kettle on the stove and turned it on. I yawned and went to sit next to Aaron, who was starting to fuss.

Aaron whimpered as I picked him up, cradling him to my chest. "Hey shh, its okay baby, Daddy's here, shh," I whispered, rocking him gently as he woke up completely and started fidgeting. I quickly grabbed a bottle and mixed up some formula with one hand before he started crying full out. I checked the temperature and quickly pressed the nipple against his mouth. He latched on immediately and I sighed. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was only 8:30 in the morning. I sighed as the tea kettle started hissing. I balanced Aaron's bottle onto my chest as I used my now free hand to take the kettle off the burner.

"Well, this is a sight of pure mother-ness," a voice said, startling me. I looked up to see Niall and Josh standing there with the kids, Luke and Ashton right behind them. Niall was the one who spoke. "Hush Ni, what are you guys doing here so early?" I asked, adjusting Aaron who'd been jostled slightly when I'd jumped. "We woke up about a half hour ago to Asia and Aidan crying rather loudly, Andrea getting close to and Luke and Ashton in the nursery trying to calm the babies. It was a pretty eventful morning," Josh said amused and Luke and Ashton flushed as I gave them a grin. "Well, I'm making tea, you guys want any? and would either of you, Luke or Ashton, mind taking Aaron? He's almost done eating and my hands are full right now," I said, and Luke walked forward, taking the baby carefully from my arms as Ashton said, "I'd like a glass." "Thanks Luke," I said gratefully. "and okay, anyone else?" I continued, turning to finish the tea. everyone else gave

"Lou?" Harry's voice came from down the hall. "I'm in the kitchen love," I called back and a few seconds later the curly haired lad appeared around the corner shirtless but with shorts on, rubbing his eyes. "Oh, hey guys," he said, seeing Niall, Josh, Luke and Ashton all sitting or standing in the kitchen. everyone said their greetings as Harry walked over to me, pressing a kiss to my mouth. "Morning, love, what are you making?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "Tea, I've missed it," I answered, leaning back against his chest. He just hummed and stayed there with me as I finished up the tea. I reached out to the cupboard, standing on my toes to grab a glass. I frowned when I realized they were a shelf too high for me to reach. "Fuck," I muttered and Harry chuckled, reaching over me and grabbing a couple glasses, one for himself, one for me and two extra. "Here you go love," he said cheekily and I rolled my eyes, once again cursing my height. I am 5'9" for all of your information, not an inch shorter. I took the cups and poured some tea into all of them except one. "Ash, how do you want your tea?" I asked as I dropped two cubes of sugar into Harry's glass and three I'm mine. "Um, just one cube of sugar," he said and I nodded, dropping one and distributing the cups to their respective persons.