*A meeting and more*

A/N hope you liked the ending of the last chapter, Nosh are just adorable. :-) and like I said, I'll have a lot of chapters to upload, seeing as I have a lot of free time on my hands. Texas is a bit boring at the current moment. I've spent the last few days watching Criminal Minds. (I absolutely am in love with Spencer Reid) yes I'm a nerd. no, I don't care. anyway, I won't make this any longer, so enjoy!

Louis' POV

I yawned as I sat up in bed. I winced a bit, seeing as my bum was a bit sore, but I didn't mind. I glanced to my right and realized Harry wasn't there. I stretched but before I could stand, he walked in shirtless and with a breakfast tray. a beautiful site. I smiled and he smiled back.

"Hi, baby, have a good sleep?" he asked and I nodded, yawning again. "Hm, it was comfortable. how about you?" I said, my voice a bit rough with sleep still. he set the tray down next to me and sat down. "My sleep was absolutely wonderful, I had you next to me," he said, smiling. I rolled my eyes, blushing a bit. "You are very cheesy, Hazza," I said laughing a bit and eating a strawberry. he had two pancakes and some eggs, but also a small bowl with different fruits: strawberries, grapes, blueberries, and watermelon.

he smiled at me and said, "You love it anyway,' he said, and I laughed. "of course I do, I love you too," I said, eating a couple grapes. he laughed and just watched me eat. I finished it quickly and sat back. "mm, that was amazing, Haz, thank you," I said and stretched again. "You're welcome, Boo," he said and took my tray.

I stood and stretched slightly. I winced and I heard a chuckle. "Are you a bit sore, hun?" Harry asked mock innocently and I glared at him playfully. "Hush, Haz, or you are going to get it," I said and he laughed. I quickly put on some boxers and basketball shorts and rubbed my baby bump, smiling softly. Harry walked over and kneeled in front of me. he gently kissed my belly and said, "Hi, baby, it's Papa. Daddy and I love you a lot, I hope you know." he kissed my belly again and I smiled. he stood and kissed me this time and said, "Of course, I love you too." I smiled and said, "I love you too Haz."

I followed him out to the living room and checked the clock. I frowned, seeing it was about ten thirty. only an hour and a half to get ready for management, and see what bad news they had for us.

I sighed and Harry looked at me confused. "What is it, Boo?" he asked, walking to me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "There's only an hour and a half until we have to talk to management and I'm worried about what they think about the baby, or the fact that were together, seeing as they have tries their hardest to cover up Larry Stylinson even when we weren't together," I answered frowning.

he sighed and said, "Baby, no matter what, I'm not leaving you. I will leave the band if they try to separate us or tell us that we can't keep our baby. I already almost lost you, and that will never happen again . and I already lost one child, I'm not losing this one. nothing will become between you and I, especially not those pricks. I love you, and I'm not losing you, ever." I looked at him with tears in my eyes, 95% convinced that he will make sure everything will be alright. I hugged him around the neck, standing slightly on my toes so I could bury my head in his neck. I hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight. I breathed in his scent, a strange mixture of pine trees and vanilla. it was relaxing.