*coming home*

A/N hai dair!! Vas happenin? yes, I know I'm still bit of a carrot, but c'mon, I love that saying.... anyway, Louis and Aaron are coming home hence the name, and Liam and the triplets too.... just a simple rundown.... anyway, I hope you enjoy this!! :-)

Louis' POV

I sighed, rolling over slightly but gasping at the sudden pain in my stomach. I blinked disoriented, scared, wondering where I was, what happened to my baby, and where everyone was. I was getting terrified but everything came flooding back. waking up at Marks house.

The beatings. Calling Harry. Passing out. Waking up and seeing Harry holding Aaron. Holding Aaron and feeding him. Falling asleep. Waking up again and talking to Harry about being parents. Harry kissing me and Aaron goodnight and leaving. Finally falling asleep.

I shuddered lightly as I remembered my nightmare. Mark was chasing me with his bat but I couldn't run, seeing as I still had my belly, and he caught up, beating me again. In my dream, I'd lost Aaron, and I was holding a bloody, unmoving, cold object in my hands and Harry was standing in front of me looking disappointed and was obviously hating me. but finally, a presence came and everything faded into relaxing peace. I sighed and rubbed my face, wincing as I pressed on a bruise on the side of my head from where Mark had hit me.

"Good morning, Mr. Tomlinson, how are you feeling?" a doctor asked and I frowned at him. "Just peachy," I grumbled a bit sassily and he chuckled. "Well, Mr. Styles said he'd be here soon, and Damion- I mean Dr. Snyder did too," he said and I looked interested.

"You know Damion?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, we were best friends since forever, we both lived in America. He actually met his wife through me, I'm Michael, Michael Barnes," he said and I smiled at him. "Awesome, another American friend," I said and he laughed. "Guess so. Now, do you want to see Aaron? I can have him brought in now," he said and I perked up. "Oh, yes!" I said excitedly and he laughed. "Alright, I'll have a nurse bring him. but I'm going to check on your stitches," he said, pressing a button down.

"Yes, Dr. Barnes?" a woman's voice asked and he replied, "Can you bring Aaron Tomlinson-Styles please? Thank you." I smiled at hearing Tomlinson-Styles, it seemed perfect.

"Okay, can you lift the gown for a second? I want to check on the stitches and see if they're healing correctly," he asked and I sighed, but still lifting the bottom. he ran his fingers over the cut and I winced lightly at the sting. "You seem to be healing faster than most people, but you're healing correctly," he said, a bit surprised.

I just smirked, knowing why I was healing so fast. Fire was a healing element, and with the boost of the other four elements, I should be completely healed within two weeks, with just a small scar showing. by about five months, even that scar will be gone.

"Mr. Tomlinson, I have Aaron," a woman said at the doorway and I looked up quickly. "Thank you, Erin," Dr. Barnes said as she handed me my son. I gently cradled him and felt the rush of Air, Fire, and Earth go through me. "Hi, Aaron, its Daddy," I whispered and he just looked up at me with his multicolored eyes. he gurgled a bit and I smiled.

"I'll leave you two alone, and I'll send Mr. Styles in when he gets here," Dr. Barnes said and I nodded, not taking my eyes off Aaron. I heard the door open and close as Dr. Barnes left. I started talking softly to Aaron, just telling him about me and his other daddy, his uncles, his aunts and grandmothers, and the grandfather he'd have in Robin and Simon, just talking, really.