The (Almost) End pt. 1

A/N: Vas happenin peoples! (start and end the same "I open at the close")

Did you like the proposal? I hope so I sat here on my bed for like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to phrase it haha. Anywhore, as the title states, this is the final chapter (which is split in two for length reasons) except for three special ones and an epilogue. So... Yeah. Enjoy my beautiful people!

It was already July 22nd. What the fuck? I thought I had some extra time, Fuck I'm not ready for this. Fuck fuck fuck. Shite. Crap. Dammit. Gods. Ugh.

"Louis!" Zayn's voice called, startling me from my panicked daze. I looked at him, realizing that I had the 5 elements swirling around the room. Me, Josh and Zayn were all in Josh's living room, Niall, Liam and Harry at Liam's house.

Our mums and sisters had the kids, them wanting us to have a day off. Mum and Anne knew what I was planning for today, as did Liam and Niall, so everyone was trying to keep Harry busy and oblivious while Zayn, Josh and I planned the date.

I calmed the elements, taking a breath. "Josh, how did you do this? What if Harry says no? What if he says it's too early? What if he-" I fretted, getting cut off as Josh smacked his hand onto my mouth.

"There is no doubt in my mind that Harry will not deny you. He will say yes, you two will get married, have twenty kids together and die at the ripe age of 116 and 118, exactly 100 years after you met. This will happen," Josh said, causing me to roll my eyes and pull his hand away.

"How are you so sure?" I asked, already feeling better. Josh winked at me and said flamboyantly, "I'm just that fabulous!" I burst out laughing, falling back into the couch. "Josh! That was literally the gayest I've ever seen you act," Zayn gasped out between his laughs. Josh shrugged, grinning.

I was still leaning back on the couch, struggling to breathe from laughing too hard. "Sonovabitch, Devine," I said, finally managing to catch my breath. "Thank you, fuck, I needed that."

Josh shrugged again, throwing a couch pillow at me. I threw it back, laughing again. "Anyway, we have everything planned, now all we need is to set it up," Zayn said and I nodded, a small flutter of nerves starting again in my stomach.

"Okay, so the three lyrics are going in the first three places Harry and I went. A small cafe near the London Bridge is the first, where Harry and I are going to eat dinner. The skating rink will be second, the one next to the river? We'll stay there for about an hour or two, just in time to get to the third place, the Ferris Wheel, at dusk. I want to pop the question there," I said, mostly to myself as some sort of reassurance for my agitated nerves.

Josh and Zayn nodded. "But before the cafe, I want to take Harry to the lake and swim for a while, but are my stitches healed enough? Especially for lake water?" I asked and they looked at me curiously. "Do you want me to check? Fire usually works with that kind of stuff, not as well as Spirit, but it works," Josh asked and I thought for a second before nodding.

Josh moved closer, gesturing for me to pull up my shirt to show the stitches that were mostly healed, but still tender. I bit my lip, still insecure about my body but slowly lifted my shirt to show the incision.

Fire ran down my stomach, spreading across the skin, making me considerably warmer than before. It sank into the scar, erasing whatever pain was left over. A minute later, the element was removed, the warmth leaving suddenly causing me to shiver. I looked at him curiously.

"You're pretty much healed, it's just sore because the nerves are still trying to connect. You're green to go swimming Tommo," Josh said, smiling. I nodded, quickly pulling my shirt down again and crossing my arms over my chest.