*Discovery*

Vas Happinin Peoples!! lol.... Anyway, I decided to make a random story, not so sure if I can update very often, but its a Larry/Ziam/Nosh mpreg. Don't like it, don't read... and I should mention, I don't know how to do smut, so don't hate me if it sucks...And the boys are Wicca's in this story, and they can control the elements... sorry, but I'm Wicca too, so don't hate. but... enjoy anyway! :D

*(7-20-15) I will be going through the entire story and editing so the chapters with a * next to them mean they are edited. :) I wrote this a long time ago so don't mind if it sounds terrible. :/ still writing too so I hope you enjoy this :)

~Banana

(Louis's POV)

I stared at the doctor in shock. His words were ringing in my ears, but I couldn't believe them. It was impossible! For one, I was a male, second, I've only had sex with a male once, third, I was a male, fourth, I had only bottomed that once, and of course, finally, I WAS A FUCKING MALE! It was impossible.

"You, You have got to be kidding me, are-are you serious?" I choked out, and the doctor nodded sympathetically.

The room seemed to be heating up, which often happens with me because I can work with Fire, I was a fire witch. Whenever I was upset or angry or any other strong emotion, the room heated up.

"Mr. Tomlinson, you are pregnant, there's no denying it. I don't have an explanation. Have you had sexual intercourse with another male in the last two months or so?" he asked, and my mind flashed back to what happened not two months ago...

2 Months Ago, Louis's POV

"C'mon Harry, live a little! you need to let loose, jeez!" Niall screamed, already shit-faced. We'd been at the bar for only three hours, and everyone was completely drunk, except Liam and Harry. I was almost there, but not quite. I was sober enough to remember everything in the morning.

"Niall, I told you, I don't want to get drunk. I don't need to!" Harry yelled over the music. Niall just rolled his eyes and yelled to the bartender, "Hey Jake, we need a vodka shot on ice over here!"

The bartender nodded, and whipped up a drink. "Here ya go, lad," he said, and Niall took it and shoved it towards Harry. "Here drink this," he said, and Harry shook his head violently.

"Hazza! Pretty pwease! for me?" I asked in a baby voice, doing puppy eyes at him. Harry wavered and rolled his eyes. "Fine!" he grumbled and quickly drank the concoction.

"Happy, Niall?" he asked, and Niall jumped around in glee. "Yeppers!!" he shouted and Harry rolled his eyes. "Hey Hazza, come dance with me!" I said, the alcohol making me brave.

Yes, I've had a rather large crush on the younger boy, but was never brave enough to act on my feelings. Tonight though, I would try and get him to know how i felt.

Harry rolled his eyes again. "Hey Harry, you know your eyes are gonna get stuck in that position if you keep doing that," Liam said, smirking slightly. Zayn was laughing next to him, completely drunk, almost as bad as Niall, but not quite. Harry flipped him off, but drag me to the dance floor.

I was giggling uncontrollably as I was dragged to the center of the floor.

"Haaazzzzzaaa!!!!" I said, still giggling uncontrollably. "I loooove yooouuuu!!!!!!!!" Harry just rolled his eyes and said, "I love you too Lou."

I looked at him and said as seriously as possible, "No, I love you! I love you this big!" I said, throwing my arms out, accidentally hitting a girl in the back, who glared at me and walked away.