*Interview Time!*

A/N Hay! Do you know what makes me mad? I was in Dallas the week after 5SOS and I think the week before 1D. my sister thinks so at least. idk, but it made me mad. 2 of my top 5 favorites bars, and I miss them. blech. at least I'll see 1D in California on September 13 for my sweet 16. my bday is in July, but yeah. omg, and I just realized this is chapter 10. wow... anyway, enjoy! :-)

Louis' POV

I woke to a warm arm surrounding me and a bright light in my face. I blinked surprise. I didn't even remember falling asleep, last thing I remember was curling up on the couch with Niall. so he did I get to my room, with Harry? He must have carried me. he really needed to stop that, he would hurt his back more that it already was. I pulled away gently and stretched slightly. I really needed to pee, the baby was dancing on my bladder. I stood but before I took a step, my stomach twisted and I sprinted to the bathroom and barely managed to make it before emptying the contents of my stomach. Do you know how disgusting mac and cheese looks when it comes back up? I didn't until now. I sat there for a few moments when a warm hand brushed my hair out of my face. "Are you okay, Boo?" a deep voice husky with sleep asked. I spat once more before flushing and standing with Harry's help. I wavered a bit as the nausea passed, but I nodded. "I'm okay, its just morning sickness, its really annoying,' I answered, my voice rough from throwing up so violently. he nodded hesitantly but didn't push it. h helped me to the sink so I could rinse my mouth out. "ugh, that's nasty," I muttered and he laughed a bit. "I can tell," he said and helped me back to our room.

I sighed and relaxed against him. A few moments later, I heard someone rush down the hall and the sounds of puking. I winced and I stood. "Where you going, Boo?" Harry asked and I shrugged. "Either Niall or Liam is puking, and you know how heavily Zayn and Josh sleep," I answered, walking out the door and to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and saw Liam puking heavily. I walked over and rubbed his back. "it's okay, Li," I whispered and he finally finished. Harry walked in with a worried Zayn and I glanced at them, smiling slightly. I stood back and Zayn rushed to him. I backed out with Harry as Zayn helped Liam stand and to the sink.

"Niall will probably be in here soon, " I said offhandedly as Liam and Zayn stepped out and Liam still had a disgusted look on his face. "Yeah, well, I don't envy him," Liam said still disgusted. I laughed, and said, "Yeah, I was in there maybe five minutes before you." he shrugged but before he said anything, Niall rushed out of his room with his hand clamped over his mouth and into the bathroom.

Liam and I glanced at each other and laughed a bit. Josh walked out of his room just as Niall started puking. Josh sighed and said, "I'm not liking this. he's been doing this for two months and I barely found out why maybe two and a half weeks ago." We all nodded and Josh walked into the bathroom quickly as Niall threw up loudly again.

We stood there until Niall finished and walked out with Josh. "Okay now, Ni?" I asked and he nodded. "Its very annoying, but Dr. Snyder said I should be done about month 5, so in only have a month or so to look forward to," he said, slightly sarcastic. I smiled sympathetically and said, "Well, it its to month five, I have three and a half months to look forward to." he smirked and said, "I already went through all that." I stuck my tongue out at him and everyone laughed.