*Telling the fathers*

A/N well hay thair! lol thank you all so much for reading! it means a lot to me. :-) anyway, as usual, I won't make this long. so, enjoy!! :)

~Banana

I gaped at Liam. "W-what?" I gasped. "Y-your pregnant too?! How long have you known? How far along are you? Why didn't you tell me before?" I couldn't believe it, I wasn't alone.

Liam smiled slightly as he looked down, laying his hand onto his stomach. "I'm about a week farther along than you. I found out a week ago, I wanted to wait for a good time, and figured this was the best time for it. I was going to tell you alone, but then Niall told me, and we decided to tell you together," he explained and I nodded.

"I already knew about Niall, he told me right after I told all of you," I said, remembering when he'd whispered into my ear, 'I'm pregnant too.' i had probably forgotten it after the argument i had with... him.

"Oh, that's what that was about," Liam said happily. "I was wondering what that was about." Niall laughed.

I smiled at my best friends, but then frowned. "When will you tell Zayn and... Who were you with Niall?" i asked, realizing that Niall wasn't in a relationship at the current time. Liam apparently had just remembered that little detail too and turned to him.

Niall had turned a really bright red, and said something under his breath. "What?" I asked, still confused. He said a bit louder, "I-it was J-Josh," and our jaws dropped. "What?!" we semi-shouted, and he flinched. "Sorry, Ni, but still, when?" Liam said, and Niall turned a deeper red. "Um, about... three months ago? I'm farther than both of you, I'm almost done with my first trimester. I only found out two weeks ago though. Josh found me puking for the fifth time and told me to go to the hospital. I went and they told me I was two and a half months pregnant. Ha, let me tell you, in was so shocked, and then scared. I-I mean... J-Josh told me it w-was a one night st-stand," he said, and started crying.

"L-Lou, Li, he doesn't l-like me that way, b-but when you explained how a-a male with an element g-gets pregnant, it started h-hurting. If he's my other half, th-then why doesn't he like m-me that way? I-is there something w-wrong with me?"

Liam and I automatically pulled the younger boy into an tight hug. I personally was going to beat the shite out of Josh. everyone knew about Niall's slight crush on the drummer and he had to use it to get what he wanted. And he gets our little leprechaun pregnant. he was in for something bad.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with you Niall. You are amazing. He's at fault here. And besides, Liam and I love you no matter what. We are all here for each other, and I am not letting you deal with this on your own," I said firmly. I pulled him closer while Liam said, "Always, Ni, no matter what, we love you."

Niall took a deep breath, and nodded. "Th-thank you, guys," he said, pulling away from me. I kept my hand on his shoulder and kissed his forehead. "Of course, Niall. Li? Are you going to tell Zayn soon? because I wanna be there when you do," I said, smiling slightly. Liam flinched slightly. "I'm kinda scared, what if he isn't ready for kids?" he asked. "I already know he loves me, but what about a baby? I'm not sure he's ready for a kid."

I hugged him tight, and said, "Li, you and Zayn are perfect for each other. And I know Zayn, he really wants kids but since you two are males, he probably didn't think it was an option until much later into the future. I mean, we do still have our band, and a baby is going to be a bit difficult to care for while we're touring... hm, just thought of that."