*Ziam and Nosh time*

A/N heyy.. this might be a lot of updates today because as soon as I get wifi, I will update chapter 6 to whatever number I get to. I'm visiting my grandma in Texas and she don't have wifi. I'm from North Dakota too, so yeah.... anyway. since there has been a lot of Larry and barely any Ziam or Nosh, this chapter will be only about them. :-) enjoy!

Liam's POV

I could hear Louis and Harry upstairs, and I didn't want to stick around. I quickly called Zayn and once he answered, I asked, "Hey, can you pick me up? Lou and Haz are back, and, um, are upstairs. I really do not want to stick around." I could hear him laugh and say, "Alright, honey, I'll be there in about five minutes."

I sighed and said, "Okay, love you." He replied in kind and hung up. I put my phone away and turned on the TV. I could hear some sounds upstairs and rolled my eyes. Louis was two and a half months pregnant, and they were having sex. I don't know what was up with their minds. Sure, I got needy, but I never asked Zayn for anything. but then again, I'm a bit more mature.

At that moment, the door bell rang. I sprang up and opened the door. "Hi baby, I guess you were excited to see me?" Zayn asked, chuckling a bit and kissing my cheek. "You would be too, if you could hear this," I said exasperated, opening the door a bit wider and letting Zayn hear just in time Louis scream, "Fuck, Harry!" Zayn cringed and pulled me out. "I really did not want to hear that, Li," Zayn said, shaking his head a bit and leading me out to the car.

I laughed and said, "Now you know why I wanted you to pick me up so quickly." he nodded and opened the door for me. I rolled my eyes but got in. Zayn was such a gentleman, but he was also very overprotective. especially since he found out about the baby. I settled my hand on my baby bump. seeing as I was about three and a half months along, I had a bit more of a bump than Louis, but for some reason it was almost bigger than Niall's. and the Irish boy was almost four and a half months along.

"What you thinking about, Hun?" Zayn asked and I jumped a bit, so lost in my thoughts I wasn't expecting it. "Huh? Oh, I was thinking about the fact that my bump is almost as big as Niall's and he's almost a month farther than I am. could I be carrying more than one child?" I asked, still rubbing my stomach slightly.

Zayn watched the road thoughtfully and finally said, "That could be possible. Do you want to set up an appointment with Louis' doctor?" I thought for a second. Dr. Snyder was a really kind person and had told me and Niall that he would help us with any problems or questions we had with our babies or whatnot.

"yeah, I'm willing to see him. should I call him tonight?" I asked, and he nodded. we pulled up to the house right then and I opened my door. Zayn helped me out and walked with me up to the door. as we walked, he said, "Yeah, you should do that, but after dinner, okay?" I sighed. see what I meant about overprotective? "Okay, baby, after dinner," I said tiredly and he opened the door.

I walked in and hung up my jacket, and collapsed on the couch. "You okay, Li?" Zayn asked and I answered without opening my eyes, "yeah, I'm just tired. I've been watching out for Louis and Harry all day, wanting to know where they disappeared to earlier, and been worried about management, the normal worries of the band, the fans, then the baby, and I'm just over worked. all I really want to do is sleep right now."