Everything Resolved

A/N: Good day my fabulous readers! How is your life or non-life going? Good? Just another fanfic? Wonderful cos same xD
Anyway, I really hope you like this battle scene, I'm not the best in that area, but I will try my best!

Also, this book is almost done!!! Holy shit! I've been working on this for almost what, 2, 3 years? And Now it's almost done?!?! Omg! But yeah xD Now let's do this!!

Enjoy loves!! :*

~Banana

Louis' POV
I walked into the office, my head held high and shoulders stuff and squares. "Good evening, Mr. Demery, gentlemen," I said politely, trying to keep the peace as much as possible. I counted 9 extra men besides Mr. Demery, and knew he was ready for a battle. I sat on the couch, Harry to my right with Zayn and Liam, Josh and Niall on my left. Michael and Calum stood protectively to my right, body language stating nerves and determination. Ashton and Luke stood to my left, posture stating the same.

"Good afternoon, boys, wonderful to see you, Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum, but why are you here?" Mr. Demery said and Ashton answered swiftly and confidently, "Well, we wanted to tell you our album is coming along nicely and should Be completed soon, and that we are ready to tell the fans that we have been signed to a contract." We had discussed this earlier, so he knew what to say.

Mr. Demery nodded and turned to me. "And Louis, how about tour? Will you be ready to go on tour in a month and a half?" he asked and I shook my head immediately. "No sir, I actually want Aaron to be at least 4 months old before even considering a tour," I said and he frowned. "I'm afraid we can't do that, you will lose fans if you take too long before announcing another tour. A month and a half will do," he said finally and I stood, feeling anger building in me, though I tried to keep it down.

"Mr. Demery, I hate to say this, but the fans come after my family. Aaron will be too young for tour, and I will refuse to leave him behind. I'm hesitant to even say four months, but that is as young as I will go," I said, my words angry as I crossed my arms, glaring at the group of men.

"Same here, especially since we have triplets, it'll be more difficult to care for them if they're too young and we have a concert every other night. That much stress could seriously harm us," Liam chimed in, standing also. Niall nodded, standing with the others standing supportively behind us three.

Mr. Demery glared at us, eyes glinting dangerously. "I could always just make you give up your children, especially if it gets in the way of your careers and our contract," he said and I heard Michael gasp softly in shock at my eyes narrowed angrily.

"Excuse me?" I said, feeling my elements manifesting. I knew my eyes had probably changed to the silver-gold color they did when my power came forth. "I believe I have told you before, do not threaten my family, especially, especially, not my child. Not only will I leave this band, I will take every penny you own. I would stop just short of killing you, since I am not a killer, but I will seriously harm you. Keep my family out of this," I said coldly, and in response all 10 men stood.

I quickly took an evaluation of the group's elemental powers and sent everyone, four air, two fire, three water and one earth. Demery is an air, be ready. I felt everyone steady their elements as three men stepped forward to stand next to Demery. That's one of each element, everyone get ready, I thought and I steadied all five of my elements.

"I really do not like it when my employees threaten me. Do you need to learn what happens when you go against us?" Mr. Demery said coldly and a strong gust of wind flew at us. Everyone minus me and Niall flew backwards, slamming into the wall. I quickly retaliated with earth and fire, trying to throw then off guard. Harry and Ashton joined me, adding their power to mine.