Epilogue

A/N: Yep. The official end of this book. Since starting this book I'd moved across country (again), graduated high school, came out officially as bisexual, started college, got my first job, got engaged, went from the age of 15 (when I started this) to 21, watched Zayn leave the band, the band go on hiatus, slowly drifted away from the band (and now I'm more into screamo, punk rock, and twenty one pilots), break up with my fiancé, find out I was pregnant, miscarry, and then 5 months later find out I was pregnant again by my ex fiancé cos we got back together, then February 16th we get married, the 26th that baby was born, a little girl, and my now husband is getting ready to ship out to the army. But yeah. Its been a crazy 6 years and I'm so glad you guys have decided to stuck around and read this!

When I first started this, I didn't expect to get not even 100 reads, if that. Now, on April 4th, 2019, this book has 9.87k reads and over 200 votes. Thank you so much!! I love you all so so so much, enjoy this final chapter 😊😊

~Banana

Third person

Three years have passed since Louis and Harry's wedding. A lot has happened since then. The boys broke up the band, but stayed really close friends. Niall and Josh had another little boy, Liam and Zayn had a little girl.

Calum and Michael had their daughter BriannA, Luke and Ashton their son Brian. Now, it was Aaron's and the triplets 4th birthday and everyone was gathered at the Tomlinson-Styles house for the kids' birthday.

Louis and Harry hadn't had any luck with another pregnancy unfortunately, Louis suffering another miscarriage almost a year ago. It hit him hard, but when it got bad Aaron found his way into his lap and curled up, clutching Louis shirt as if life depended on it.

At this moment, the six men were watching their kids run around with Malum's and Lashton's kids, squealing excitedly. When Asia tripped and almost ran into the pole of the small swing set though, Aaron flung his hands out and Air caught her, picking her up and carrying her to her Babaan.

Zayn cradled her close, making sure she was alright while Louis went to check that Aaron hadn't over worked his element helping his friend. Once both kids passed inspection, as Liam and Harry called it, the two were off playing once more.

"Can you believe this is our life now?" Liam whispered to Harry as they watched their husbands and Niall keep an eye on the kids. "Never would have guessed this would be my life 5 years ago. I have a wonderful son, an amazing husband, my movie was just released, Louis is doing amazing at his solo career and being a mother, I can't believe how far we've come," Harry replied softly, smiling as Louis swirled some leaves around the two youngest of the bunch.

Liam just smiled softly as Zayn chased Asia and Aiden across the yard, the little ones squealing as Zayn flung little water droplets on them. Liam was holding their newest daughter, Zafrina Rose, who was only four months old. She was a strong water elementalist just like her Babaan and older sister, and loved baths.

Niall and Josh's little boy, Zackary Jace, was only 3 months old and clinging to the grass as Josh helped him crawl for the first time. Harry looked around smiling as Louis moved back to his side, wrapping his arm around the taller boy's waist.

"Having fun?" Harry asked as he pressed a kiss to Louis' temple and he nodded, smiling widely. "I cant believe our little boy is already four, it feels like only yesterday I was holding him for the first time," Louis replied quietly, looking at the bright eyed toddler with light brown curls running across the lawn.

Harry nodded, smiling a little sadly. He knew Louis wanted another baby, but after the last miscarriage, Damion had said it would be very unlikely Louis would fall pregnant again. It had broken both of Louis' and Harry's hearts, but they had their little boy, and they had their friends' kids who were practically nieces and nephews.