*A lover's spat*

A/N how did you like Nosh's baby girl? You'll meet Alex in this one. :-) and i'm sorry for the wait, i got caught up in the After books.... they're amazing!! anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and please tap the vote button like its Louis' bum? :-)

Louis' POV

As I walked down the hall, I was a bit nervous about seeing Niall. I was scared he wouldn't be his normal peppy self. If he wasn't like that, I really didn't know what I would do. I got to his door and hesitated slightly. I took a breath and opened the door.

"Niall?" I asked trying to be normal sounding, but I really didn't know how well i succeeded. "Hey Lou," he said, sounding happy if a little tired. I looked at him and smiled. he looked mostly normal, if a little pale. "How you feeling?" I asked, still hesitant about talking too loud. He rolled his eyes and waved a hand at the seat next to him. "Lou, I'm not going to break, you can act normally," he said and I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, its just that I was here when everything... got crazy," I said sitting down, hesitating on what to say. he nodded.

"I know, and I'm happy you were here, just please don't act as though I'm invalid. I ain't, I just had a bit of trouble. I have to stay a couple days," he said and I nodded. "Josh has Adrianna, and they said Alex was a little, weak? he's going to have to stay a little while longer too," I said softly, in case he didn't know.

He flinched and said, "Is Alex going to be fine? I didn't know what had happened to him, only that he was alive." I nodded and said, "He's just small for his age, and needed extra attention so he can grow. He's perfectly fine, after all, he has you and Josh as dads and us boys as uncles. He'll be completely safe."

I honestly didn't know how I did it, but he relaxed immediately and said, "okay." I frowned mentally. How the hell do I do it, I somehow manage to get everyone who was upset relaxed and they believe me. It kinda freaked me out.

I sighed as I rubbed my stomach. "I'm sure you'll be fine, Lou, Aaron will be safe and healthy, trust me," Niall said and I looked up. "I know, its just after I saw all the blood on you, I remembered when I lost m-my other baby, and the grief kicked in again. I thought I had already grieved for him or her, but I guess not'" I said softly, and he held out his hand, shifting slightly. I took it and he squeezed it.

"Lou, the pain will fade, but probably never completely go away. But you are strong, and the boys and I will be here for you," he said softly and I looked up smiling softly through my tears. "I believe you, Ni, thank you," I whispered and he tugged on me slightly, pulling me forward to hug me tightly. "Anytime, Lou, and thank you for being here when Adrianna and Alex were born," he said and I kissed his cheek. "Anytime you need me, I'll be there, Ni," I promised and he smiled.

I stretched and yawned, and he chuckled a bit. "Tired, Lou?" he asked and I nodded sheepishly. "I wasn't supposed to even come here, but I swore to you that I was going to be here. I actually asked water to give me some energy, and its wearing off right now, I'll probably pass out in the car on the way home," I said, yawning again.

Niall shook his head and said, "Lou, you should go now and sleep. You need and deserve it. Keep yourself rested for Aaron." I nodded, standing slowly and struggling to stay upright. The energy Water had given me was wearing off quickly. "Louis, sit down, I'll have Harry come in here, you're about ready to collapse," Niall said a bit alarmed and I practically fell back into the chair.