Family Time

A/N: Hola Mishamigos! (callout to my supernatural fans) how did you enjoy the last chapter? Hope you enjoyed it lol I worked hard on it xD. So yeah hope you like this chapter, some shopping, some partying, tears, both bad and good. ^.^ ENJOY! :*

Picture: Harry's turquoise ring is the one Louis buys him ^.^

~Banana

The weekend seemed to come quickly. The 5SOS boys were just hanging out, touring London. Michael and Calum were getting along for the most part, Calum being extremely nice and loving to Michael. Luke and Ashton had made up, Michael talking to Ashton before I could. From what I heard from Michael, they'd already had makeup sex, Luke being extremely vocal in the room next to theirs. I found that hilarious.

Harry had told me to find someone and go out for the day, that I deserved the day off. He Liam and Niall wanted to cook, and that Zayn, Josh and I weren't the best cooks and should go out.

I took some offense over it and argued back slightly but Harry managed to calm me down, telling me that he wanted me stress free, and that I could take Aaron with me. I thought it over and decided for this to be a good time to talk to Josh and Zayn, see if they wanted to go ring shopping with me.

Currently, Josh, Zayn and I were in the car, Aaron, Aiden and Alex in their car seats. We'd all decided for a guys day out and brought the boys. Anna, Asia and Andrea were with their other dads, being cooed over by their aunts.

"So, you wanted us to go ring shopping with you?" Zayn asked, rearranging Aiden's shirt so it would protect the baby from his seatbelt.

"Yeah, you guys have some really good taste in jewelry and I want Harry to have the perfect ring. It needs to fit him," I said, glancing in the rearview mirror to check on Aaron. Josh was sitting next to me in the passenger seat, Zayn in back with the kids.

Josh nodded, also glancing behind him at Alex. The smaller baby was different, and he was slightly worried as to why. He didn't do the same things most kids Alex's age did. Alex rarely cried, rarely moved, and usually just stared off in space.

"So, where are we going?" Zayn asked and I looked to Josh. The drummer pointed to the left and said, "I can't remember the name of the place, but the rings they have there are amazing. I think you'll find your perfect one for Harry there." I nodded and just followed his instructions, Zayn singing softly to Aiden as the baby started fussing.

After about a thirty minute drive, four left turns and a right, we pulled into the mall. "Okay, the ring store is near the back, so pull around that way, it's closer and less of a walk," Josh said, pointing to the right. I did as he said and pulled into a parking spot.

We all climbed out, grabbing our separate children and heading inside. "Ah, that's right, De Beers Jewelry," Josh said, gesturing to the second shop on the right. "This is where I got Niall's ring," he said, leading us in.

I adjusted my hold on Aaron, holding him securely to my side. I wasn't used to having him out in public, seeing as he's only been out three times, this being his third. I kept seeing people look at us, older people with a mixture of fond looks and disgusted,y younger girls and even some boys with excitement. It was getting me nervous.

"Alright, how about we spread out. Louis, what's Harry's ring size?" Zayn asked and I said, "A nine. And not too gaudy, he doesn't like big jewels." They nodded and split up. I went to the right, looking at the displays. They had many beautiful rings, but none said Harry.

I moved around the store slowly, examining them. Price obviously didn't matter, so I didn't bother with them. Josh and Zayn apparently weren't having any luck until Zayn called, "Hey Lou, how about this one?"