*Check Up Time!*

A/N Heyy!! :-) how are ya'll? good? no? in between? something like that. lol anyway, I really hope you guys are liking my story and I love all you readers! and I'm sorry for the time jump, i didn't know what to write for the later times... anyway, enjoy! :-)

3 months later

"Louis! Where are you?" I giggled slightly. the boys were still searching for me. we had been a bit bored and seeing as we had nothing to do, we decided to play hide and seek. childish, I know, but you can't blame us. I was the only one left to find, and they had been searching for me for five minutes. I don't know how hard it was to find me, I was a five and a half pregnant man hiding in the living room. I was next to the couch, sitting as well as I could with my belly in the way.

"Boo? Where are you!" Harry was calling now and I had to stifle a giggle again. "Where haven't we looked yet?" Zayn asked and Niall answered, "The living room, the kitchen, and some of the closets." you wont find me yet I sent to each of the boys, and by the sounds of surprise they gave, they got it. "How did he send that? doesn't he need to be able to see us to do that? or does his five elements make him able to do that?" Zayn asked startled and I giggled again.

I seriously felt nine again. Lottie was two and we were playing hide and seek. I had so much fun then, and I was having fun now. "How about I check the kitchen, you two check the remaining closets, and you go with Zayn to check the living room," Harry said and I smirked. "Kay," Niall said and I was still surprised he and Liam were still walking around.

Niall was seven months along now and Liam was six and a half with triplets. Niall had found out he was having twins, a boy and girl, so he could use both of the names he had chosen. I was to find out what I was having in a couple days. Harry wants a girl, I want a boy first. that way he could protect any little sisters he'd have.

Zayn and Liam walked in, or should I say Liam waddled in. I had to stifle another giggle at the sight. "How could a five and a half month pregnant man hide so well?" Zayn asked and Liam shrugged, his hand on his own very large stomach. "I have no idea, and where could he be in here?" he asked. Zayn shrugged and said, "Let's look around." Liam nodded and started looking behind the rather large stuff. Zayn walked closer to me and I sat back a bit, trying to make myself smaller. Zayn caught sight of something and smirked.

"Found ya, Lou," he said and I laughed. "Yes, you did, can you help me up? I have no idea how I managed to sit by myself," I said holding out a hand. he took it and pulled me up. "How did you send us that message from here? I thought you had to be in contact or near the person to do that," Liam asked, coming over and looking at me curiously. I shrugged and said, "I've always been able to do it, I didn't know it was unique. Maybe its because I share an element with all of you." Liam looked thoughtful, but nodded. "Guess that makes sense," he said and I walked, or waddled I guess, out with Zayn and Liam.

"There you are, Boo, where were you?" Harry asked, coming out of the kitchen and hugging me. I stretched, a bit stiff from sitting next to the couch for about fifteen minutes. "I was sitting next to the couch in the living room. I have no idea how I managed to fit there with this little one in the way, but I managed," I said, setting my hand on my stomach. he hadn't kicked yet, and it was worrying me a bit, but Dr. Snyder said not to worry about it. I was trying not to, but Liam and Niall's babies had kicked by month five, but I was at month five and a half.