A day of You and I.

A/N heyy, how'd you like that ending? not much? a lot? lol, I thought it was funny...well .. a bit. :-) anyway, I won't make this long, so, enjoy!! :)

~Banana

I woke up to beeping. I groaned as I turned my head, confused. I opened my eyes, but shut them immediately after, the light burning my eyes. "Lou? Baby, you okay?" I heard and my confusion grew.

Why was my mum here? Wasn't I at home? Then all my memories started coming back. Finding out I was pregnant, arguing with Harry, leaving to the safe house, Harry forgiving me, and a pain. "Shite! m-my b-baby, is it- is it alright?" I exclaimed, my eyes flying open as I sat up and put a hand on my stomach.

Mum walked over and set her hand onto mine. "Boo, you were carrying twins, but you lost one. The other one is still healthy and alive, but the doctor wanted you to stay for another day or two after you woke up," she said gently and tears sprang to my eyes.

"W-what? I- I lost a baby? But I still have a healthy one, right? And what did you mean, after I woke up? How long have I been out?" I said, wrapping my arms around myself as though it could protect my only baby. I lost a baby the thought kept running through my head as I started crying.

"You've been out for about three days. the other boys haven't left, even Harry. In fact he's been feeling the worse. Baby, he knows about your baby, and he knows it's his. He feels terrible because he thinks he was the cause of all the stress. Would you like to see any of the boys? You can see two for now," she said and my mind kept in a daze. Harry knows, was the only thought running through my mind this time.

"Umm, L-Liam and H-Harry for n-now. Is N-Niall alright?" I asked and she looked at me confused. "Yeah, he's fine, why?" she asked and I told her what happened. "He carried me to the car, even though he's farther than I am. I was worried about him," I said and she nodded. "Okay then, I'll got get Harry and Liam, you just relax,' she said and walked out.

I leaned back and laid a hand onto my stomach and a couple tears leaked out. I'd had two in there, but now there's only one. I never thought I would have to feel the pain of losing a child, but it hurt worse than I imagined. I never even got to hold or see him or her. "Don't worry baby, I will protect you with everything I have in me," I promised under my breath, rubbing my even smaller bump than before.

"I know you will, and I'll be here to help you," a deep voice said, making me jump and squeal slightly. I looked up and saw Harry and Liam standing in the doorway. "R-really? y-you don't think I'm a freak for being a pregnant male?" I asked him quietly and Harry walked over and took my hand.

"Lou, I never thought you were a freak. Ever since I found out that I was an earth witch, I knew that anyone with an element could get pregnant. I don't hate you for it, and I never will," he said softly and I started crying again. It must have been the hormones because I never was a weepy type of person.

"Th-thank you Haz," I said and he hugged me the best he could. "Any time Boo," he said and it was still a bit shocking to me that this was the same boy not three or four days ago was cussing and telling me off. It confused me.

"H-Harry? W-why did you s-stop disliking me? I mean, I-I love that you did, b-but what made you stop?" I asked hesitantly and he leaned back thoughtfully.