Larry Wedding

A/N: And the final special chapter! The one we've all been waiting for!! xD Creds to BlueRain8196 for Larry's vows, though i tweaked them a little to make it fit a little better lol. I hope you enjoy!! <3 Kisses!

Also, sorry for the long ass wait, a lot has been happening and I haven't been able to write as much as I wanted. I got a job, school started again, I got engaged, etc. So yeah.. Anyway. I hope you enjoy!! Love you all!! 💖💖

~Banana

Harry's POV

Today was the day I was going to be marrying the love of my life. Today was the day I was going to be starting my future with Louis William Tomlinson and our little boy. Today, was the first day of forever.

I was going to piss my pants.

I couldn't stop pacing, not seeing the many flowers and vines starting to grow from the potted plants around the room in my agitation. Suddenly, a hand wrapped around my shoulder and I found myself being forced to sit in a chair in front of a mirror, Gemma standing behind me.

"Stop it Harold, or I'll smack you," she said good-naturally and I rolled my eyes. "That is not my name, you should know, you were there when Mum named me," I said sassily and she smirked, mirroring the one on my face. It was insane how much we looked like each other, and yet so different.

"Mum! Gemma is threatening to smack me!" I called into the bathroom and Mum replied back, "Gemma, no smacking the groom!" I laughed but then said, "Hey!" as Gemma smacked me over the head. "You are 20 years old, and getting married today. Why are you acting younger than my nephew?" she sassed and I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Very mature, Haz," Liam said from the doorway and I turned around to see him holding onto Aaron and Andrea. "Pa!" Aaron squealed, holding his arms out and Liam carefully set him down, letting him carefully walk to me. I knelt down and he fell into my hold, myself picking him up and twirling him in the air.

He giggled happily and I smiled fondly at him, holding him to my chest and giving him an Eskimo kiss. I looked to Liam and asked, "So, how's Louis holding up?" He shrugged, setting a squirming Andrea down and replying, "He's freaking out, but I think Niall has him. He's giving him the same speech Louis gave him all those months ago, funnily enough."

I laughed lightly and shook my head, the butterflies of nerves still wriggling around in my stomach. Ed walked in and gave me a bright smile, saying, "So, my best friend is getting married today. Mega wicked awesome." I rolled my eyes and he smirked, winking at me.

Robin walked in and gave me a nod, saying, "C'mon son, it's about time for you to go." My stomach twisted as Gemma took Aaron from me, Liam finding Andrea and leaving with Ed. Soon, it was just Mum and Robin in the room, both of them looking at me proudly.

Mum walked forward and pressed a kiss to my forehead, tears filling in her eyes. "I'm proud of you, Harry," she said and I smiled weakly at her. She gave me a hug and wiped under her eyes, making me groan. "Mum, please, don't cry, I don't want to meet Louis with red eyes!" I said, feeling tears fill in my own eyes.

She laughed lightly, shaking her head and pulling me down to press a kiss to my forehead. "Ready to go?" she asked and I took a deep breath, glancing once more into the mirror. "I don't think I'll ever be truly ready, but I think so," I said finally and Robin smiled proudly.

"I was the exact same way when I married your mother, but look at us now. You can make this work, you're Harry Styles, and soon to be Harry Tomlinson-Styles," he said and I smiled back at him, feeling my shoulders relax.