5SOS Are Here!!

A/N okay, I will let you all grab the flamethrowers, the chainsaws, and the pitchforks, I know its been almost four months or so since I last updated, but its summer now! I can update more! woot! thank you all for sticking with me and all that, I appreciate it soo much! :D now enjoy some 5SOS moments :D (with Larry of course and Ziam and Nosh, can't forget about them xD)

Louis' POV 3 days later

Its been four days since Aaron was born, three days since the meeting, and three days since Harry and I had a decent night's sleep. Aaron has been more and more restless the last few nights since we had gotten back from the meeting, and I had a good understanding why.

Besides that, the six of us lads had been training. I had been helping each of them gain better control over their elements since I had to train myself when I was younger. Fire was the most unpredictable element, always changing, so it took a lot of work to get it under control. When I was younger, before I knew about my affinities for the other elements, Fire seemed to be extra restless. Now I knew why, Water was fighting against it occasionally. So subconsiously, I had managed to get it under control also. Probably why I was always so exhausted after each session. Now we were taking a small two hour break since we had the meeting with Modest! in four hours at five.

"Lou, can you take Aaron? Someone's at the door," Harry asked me and I sighed. I stood up from where I was laying on the couch and took our son, cradling him carefully. "Are you expecting someone?" I asked and he shook his head. "It can't be any of the lads either because they just left about a half hour ago," he replied and I frowned, starting to get nervous.

This was too close to my nightmare three days ago. "Okay, I'll stay in here," I said, trying to keep the tremor out of my voice. Harry kissed my forehead and went to answer the door. I held my breath, subconsciously holding Aaron tighter as he opened the door.

"Its okay, Lou, its the 5SOS boys," he said, opening the door wider. I sighed softly and went to greet the boys. "Louis!" Ashton said excitedly and I shushed him, not wanting him to wake Aaron. "Hi Ash, please keep it down, Aaron is asleep," I said softly and he nodded. "Hi lads want to come in? the rest of our lads should be here later," I said and they all nodded, filing in to the living room. I shook my head to get rid of the sudden buzz vibrating on different frequencies running through my mind.

"Louis, Harry, you guys look exhausted," Michael said resting on the couch next to Calum. I gave a sarcastic laugh. "We have a four day old newborn living with us, its kind of hard not to be exhausted. Also, us six boys have been training," I said, and Ashton frowned.

"Training?" Luke asked and I nodded. "Elemental training. Mr. Demery and his partners are all elementalists and we have a meeting in about four hours," I explained and they all nodded. "guess that makes sense," Calum said and I yawned. "I had hoped to get a quick nap before we go but I need to keep an eye on Aaron, and Niall and Josh were coming over in about an hour. I have to get things ready because they are having a bit of trouble with their elements. Air and Fire are the most compatible, but hardest to control. we need to work on that," I said and Michael walked over to me.

"Louis, you need to sleep, you look half dead. Harry and us can watch Aaron, you go take a short nap. it doesn't have to be too long, maybe a half hour, but you need sleep. And after you wake up, Harry can go nap. No need to worry," he said and I hesitated.

I trusted these four boys completely, but I hated leaving Aaron unattended. Well, not exactly unattended, but i didn't like having him out of my sight. That's probably why I didn't have a decent night's sleep.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I gave in and handed Aaron to Michael. "Okay, but only a half hour. I'm setting my alarm," I said sternly and slowly moved my hands back from Aaron. I didn't want to let him go, but when Michael took him confidently, it wasn't as hard. "Now go," he said and I slowly walked back to Harry and I's room.