story time and some terrible smut

A/N: I have a lot of time to write, my family and I are driving cross country from the Top of North Dakota to the middle of Texas. its gonna be awesome, especially since I won't have to go to school for a week! lol. well, I ain't gonna make this any longer, so enjoy!

Third Person POV

Louis glanced at Harry as he took a breath. Harry watched in confusion as Louis started his story. "I-it started when I was twelve. I had just found out I was gay and I wasn't very good at hiding it. my dad found out and he didn't like it one bit. He was raised a catholic, so he hated gay people. th-thats when the beatings started. h-he thought that maybe he could beat me back into being straight.

"I didn't really get why being gay was wrong, I was only twelve. At first, it was only once or twice a week, and only me. I thought I could handle it, seeing as I was the only other male, and I was the oldest. I didn't want my sisters getting hurt. so I took it. but then he started coming home drunk and angry and shite around the time I was fourteen. then he started hitting Mum, Lottie and Fizzy. Daisy and Phoebe were safe, they were his angels.

"He mainly targeted me, but only because I tried getting in the way of him when he went after the girls. The worst beating I had gotten was right after I turned 15, I had just gotten my first boyfriend and Dad found out. he forbade me from bringing him to the house and started the verbal abuse. he c-called me a fag, w-worthless, ugly, and started saying stuff like why had he kept me a live and how n-no one would ever want me for anything but s-sex. that's what he s-said Jacob, my boyfriend at the time, only wanted.

"I-it hurt. but then he started the physical beatings. he first hit me with his hands, and gave me multiple bruises across my chest and legs, not aiming for my face. he didn't want anyone to know. after the use of his hands, he took out his belt. it had m-metal holes engraved into it and it was leather. he beat me across my back and shoulders with it, and it left large welts. then he pulled me up by my hair and shoved me down the stairs. I broke a couple ribs and my wrist. when Mum took me to the doctor, it took all my pleading for her to not tell the doctor what really happened.

"Dad had warned me not to tell anyone what happened, otherwise that beating would seem like a paper cut. Mum told the doctor that I had fallen down the stairs, being my clumsy self. the two months I had to heal were probably the only time I had away from a beating for seven years. but as soon as I had gotten my casts off and was able to breathe without it hurting too much he had the belt out and was hitting me as hard as he could. I had learned at a young age to not yell out, otherwise the beating would be longer.

"J-Jacob found out. he was watching me change even though I had told him to not open the door while I was changing. he kept bugging until I confessed. h-he started laughing. he didn't care, he was only dating me as a dare. he told his friends about it and they all started talking about it, saying I was my dad's bitch, his whore, h-his slut. I-I started believing them, because, after all, what else was I? he didn't hurt anyone else like me, and I just l-let him.

"When D-Dad found out they knew, he assumed I told them and started beating me harder. one day he put me in a coma for five days. after I woke up, he was sitting there. I had a childish hope that maybe h-he was sorry, but no. as soon as he saw me he groaned and said to me, 'i thought you had finally died, then no one would have to deal with your worthless ass. No one cares anyway.' I believed him and as soon as he walked away, I started crying.