*Escape*

Hey everyone, thanks for reading! i really appreciate it. i don't really need the votes or comments, but i would love them all the same. But i'm happy just for the fact that you all are reading this. :D i know most people don't usually read these, so i'm not gonna make this long. just enjoy, and share? thanks! oh, n ps, i don't own 1D... they belong to themselves. :D

~ Banana

Louis' POV(will always be unless I say otherwise, :D)

I stared at the curly haired boy. i hadn't seen him much, even though we still lived together. he wasn't quite 18 yet so i still was his.."guardian". yeah, right, and he got me pregnant. wonderful guardsman-ship, i thought wryly, but still nervously. what if he saw my bump? i thought suddenly, and quickly moved behind Liam and held my hand over my stomach.

Harry watched me with a sneer. but i thought i saw some sadness in his eye. it was gone as fast as it had appeared, so i thought i imagined it. "What?" Harry repeated, staring at Zayn. "Did you say you were a witch?" Zayn looked quickly at Liam and i, and Liam gave a small, barely noticeable nod. Zayn sighed, but said, "Yes, Harry, i said we were witches, problem?"

Harry shrugged, but i could tell he was shocked. "Why?" Liam asked, still standing in front of me. He knew about the baby so he wanted us to be safe. Harry had had the tendency the last couple months to be suddenly violent. especially when he was angry. "Just wondering, cause i'm one too," he said casually, but still all three of our jaws dropped. "You too?!" i blurted, and quickly covered my mouth, looking down.

Harry sneered at me, saying, " was i talking to you, fag?" "Hey, there's no need for that Harry, he's still the same person as before," Liam said sternly, and Harry snorted. "Yeah, sure, whatever," he said flipping his hair. i gripped the back of Liam's shirt, feeling a pain in my chest. "either way, Harry answer him, what is your element?" Liam said, but i wasn't paying attention. i was having trouble breathing, but i just tried calming down. i had had these attacks before, and the trick was to just relax. but i couldn't. the father of my baby was right in front of me and he was also my best friend, or should i say ex-best friend.

as i thought that, the pain grew worse and i started panting. "L-Li, I-I can't b-breathe," i stuttered, feeling light headed. I had interrupted Harry saying something, sounding like "my element's Earth," Liam whirled around and paled. "Lou, your face is turning blue!" he said, and i looked at him. "C-call M-mum, she'll k-know what t-to do," i said, my vision blurring. "And N-Niall and J-Josh, we'll need th-them." Liam nodded and Zayn pulled out his phone, calling one of them. "Louis? What's going on?" i heard, and my eyes widened. Harry was talking to me?" i glanced at him, and that was what made it worse.

"Niall? is Josh with you? we need you two here, Lou is having an attack, and said to call you," i could hear Zayn talking on the phone, but very distantly. my breathing was lessening, and i finally collapsed. "Louis!" Liam yelled, and caught me. "M-m-my baby, Li, h-help him," i whispered so only he could hear, and Liam laid me on the ground, nodding. "Of course Lou." he said softly. Zayn knelt next to us, and said, "Niall and Josh are on their way, do you want me to call your mum?" I nodded, still hyperventillating. my vision was almost black. "C-circle" i whispered with the rest of the breath i could spare, and everything went black.

Liam's POV

What on earth was going on? the last thing Louis said was,'circle' before passing out. was he certain that Niall and Josh had elements? "L-Liam? What's wrong with Louis?" Harry asked behind me and I glared at him. "What do you think, Harry? He's having a panic attack and couldn't breathe. And I know why, but unless he lets me say anything, I'm going to let him tell you what's wrong. Zayn, is Jay on the phone?" I said quickly, still holding Louis up, trying to get him breathing again.