*kidnapped and a better outcome*

A/N: Hello everyone! how did you like the surprise ending? I wasn't planning on it, and usually this story comes out of nowhere. I'm just really going with the flow.... Hahaha. anyway, I hope you like this, and please share? thank you!

I groaned as I moved, moving my mouth a bit seeing as I had a terrible taste in my mouth. I tried pulling my hand down so I could rub my eyes, but something was binding it. I opened my eyes and looked around. I realized I was tied up on a bed in a dark room.

there was a window, but it was mostly covered up with just enough light coming through so I could see the room. there was a table next to me with a candle and an alarm clock on it so I could see what time it was. it was only about noon, but I didn't know what day it was.

I frowned and looked around a bit more. I tugged on the bindings and noticed they were silk bindings. Silk was one of the strongest materials out there, and was very had to break. that is, if you didn't have a fire affinity. I concentrated on fire and made it burn part of the material away and it broke easily. I did the same to my other hand and managed to get standing.

I walked quickly to the window and pulled the curtain away. I saw a road and a couple houses, and something in the back of my mind was telling me this was all familiar. I frowned but before I could think any further, the door opened.

I gasped and quickly spun a shield of all five elements around me so who ever it was couldn't touch me. I turned and my mouth fell open. "D-Dad?" I gasped and he smirked. Mark Tomlinson walked closer and tried to grab my arm. fire burned him, air pushed him away, fire made the water start boiling, and earth made an invisible rock barrier around me.

Mark lost his smirk as he frowned seeing as he couldn't touch me. "How are you doing that? and how did you get off of the bed?" he snarled, once again trying to grab me. I shrank back and wrapped my arms around my stomach. I was going to protect my baby, no matter what, and this pathetic excuse of a father would never touch him.

"I-I'm not answering that," I said, still stuttering slightly. Mark growled and grabbed a bat. I gasped as he walked closer to me. "Well, you'd better stop it, because if you don't, the freak in your stomach will pay," he said and my anger grew as he called my baby a freak. "Leave my baby alone! and you can't touch me, I'm twenty years old, you leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled and Mark swung the bat at me and somehow managed to hit me in my back.

I gasped as the metal hit my ribs. I had turned so he couldn't hit my stomach, and the elements had slowed the hit down, but it still hurt. "Shut the fuck up, freak, you need to learn your place," he snarled, bringing the bat back down on my back again.

finally I collapsed after he hit me a couple more times. "You won't be getting fed for a while, its your punishment for speaking back. learn your place," he said and shut the door and I heard the lock click.

as soon as I heard his footsteps walk away, I let the tears flow. I couldn't believe it, my dad had kidnapped me and was beating me, even though I was almost full term in my pregnancy. I quickly stood and walked to the corner.

Mark had thrown my jacket and bag of clothes in the corner without looking through it, something i was really grateful for, because my phone had been in my clothes. I quickly pulled it out and turned it on. I sighed in relief seeing it had almost full battery, and pressed speed dial #1.