Chapter #99 ❗️The Final Chapter❗️

Authors Note: I know it's sad. But this is going to be The Last Real Chapter of this book. (But keep an Eye out for A Bonus Oneshot Later On 😉) I'm very glad you guys enjoyed it. I had A LOT Of Fun Writing All The funny little Scenarios and Oneshots. By the time I'm writing this, Trolls Band Together comes out in Theaters in Just 5 days! I am SO Excited to finally watch it with my Big Sister and mother!

So now, Please enjoy the last Scenes. And Thank you SO MUCH For Reading.👇😊

................................................................................................

This is another OC Of Mine. I figured I could include Her in the final chapter. Her Name is Sunny She's Viva And Clay's Adopted Daughter. (She's About 7 years old in the picture)
Here's Her Backstory real quick: (⚠️WARNING⚠️ It's A bit sad)

One Day Viva Laid A Beautiful Pink and green Pop Troll egg. Viva and Clay were both so excited to become parents... But A few weeks later they noticed that their Egg seemed sick, and they couldn't hear any noises come from it. After taking the egg to Doctor Plumb, they discovered that the egg was rotted, and they sadly Lost their baby. And Viva was too scared to try having another egg again. So Clay And Viva decided to Adopt A Country Troll Egg.

Viva: *Laying On her side, Gently and lovingly Rubbing A Yellow And Blue Troll Egg* Clay

Viva: *Laying On her side, Gently and lovingly Rubbing A Yellow And Blue Troll Egg* Clay.... I'm scared... What if the egg doesn't survive again? 😣

Clay: *Rubs Her Back* Viva Sweetie, It's going to be ok, Dr Plumb said that this Egg is completely healthy.

Viva: Also... It's A Country Troll Egg, What if the baby doesn't accept us as its parents? 😥

Clay: Viva, I'm sure they are going to love us no matter what we look like. 😄

Viva: You think so? 🥺

Clay: *Kisses Viva on the lips* Absolutely, I honestly can't think of A Better Mother To raise them then you. 😊

Viva: *Nuzzles Him* Thanks Clay! ☺️

CRACK!

Viva: *Gasp* It's Hatching! 😧

(The Eggshell broke apart to reveal an adorable baby Country Troll with Yellow Skin, Blue, Braided Hair, And An Adorable button-like orange nose)

Baby: *Looks Up At Her Parents* Coo! 😚

Clay: Awwww! It's A Girl! 🥹 Oh, Viva she's so perfect! 😭

Viva: H-Hi Sweetheart... I'm your mama. 🥹 ...And this is your Papa.

Baby: *Giggles* 😊