Finaly Leaving (Chapter 13)

AN: Hello!

Credit to artists!

-------------------------------------Harry's POV----------------------------------------

"Hello, I'm Charlie. I hear you would like to make a statement to press charges for assault?" The chief of police introduced himself, having not been told who we want to press charges on.

"Hello, Charlie. Yes, we would like to make a statement to press charges for assault." Fenrir replied to the man, getting up to shake his hand in a polite manner as to have a good first impression.

Taking a seat across from the bed, he got out a pen and paper so that he could take our statement.

"Here, Charlie. The notes on his injuries that I took when he came in unconscious." Dr. Cullen then handed him a piece of paper with a list of injuries and severity of them.

"Thank you, Charlise." He spoke, taking the paper and looking it over while jotting down a summary of the notes onto his paper. "Okay, so can you tell me what happened, how long it's happened for and if you could, the person who hurt you?"

Looking over to Fen and getting a reassuring nod as he gripped my hand in reassurance, I started to tell him what had happened.

"It started the other day, this is the second time it happened, the first was yesterday. I-I hadn't done anything. I was at lunch and Dr. Cullens children came over to talk to me. After lunch was over, I went to class. The girl shoved me against the wall a few times, telling me to 'stay away from Edward' and that he was hers. I blacked out, woke up a few minutes later and rushed to class. Then earlier today they came and talked to me again, causing her to shove me against the wall with warnings before banging my head on the wall more, I blacked out again, waking up and going to class before passing out and waking up here." I explained as much as I could, my memory still fuzzy, my head throbbing in pain from the noise and lights.

"Okay. And do you know the name of your attacker?" He questioned, jotting down notes as well as my statement.

"B-Bella. I don't know a last name, but Dr. Cullen had a photo of her." I responded as the vampire showed the chief of police the picture of his daughter.

He was speechless for a minute before stuttering out another question.

"A-and h-how do you k-know it was t-this girl?" He faltered as the doctor gave him an apologetic look.

"I saw her face and hair the first time and before I blacked out, I saw another girl calling out to 'Bella' and then she left with the other girl." I explained, noting the look on the mans face as he took a deep breath before continuing to speak.

"If you're sure that was who attacked you, I'll call someone to bring her to the police station for questioning." He spoke, standing up and getting ready to leave.

"Okay, well, take these with you for evidence. Also, I suggest you take a photo of Harry so that she knows for sure who you're talking about." Dr. Cullen suggested as he picked up a second copy of his notes as well as a description of injuries and handed them to the police officer.

"Yeah, I will." He breathed out before turning back to me, taking out his phone and quickly took a photo of me for the records and questioning. "Also, what's your address and phone number? We may need to get back in contact with you." He asked, waiting for a moment as Fenrir wrote down his number along with our address onto a piece of paper, handing it to the officer.

"Okay. I will get in contact with you soon after we question her and see what she says." He told us before taking his work phone out of his pocket and dialing the station.

The phone picked up and started to tell the person on the other end to get ready to bring someone in.

"Who are we brining in?" We heard the officer on the other end ask.

"Bella Swan." He replied before hanging up the phone and getting ready to leave.

"Wait!" I called out, wanting to ask him one last question before he left.

"Yes?" He asked, confused over what I wanted to ask him.

"W-what's your officer name? Like officer something. We got told your first name, what's your last name?" I questioned, watching as the question sunk in and he begun to understand what I was asking.

"It's officer Swan." He responded as he turned and walked out of the room, leaving to go take his daughter to the police station for questioning.

After he left, we were all silent for a few minutes as the information sunk in.

"So, the girl that attacked me was his daughter. I wonder how he raised her for her to turn out like that." I spoke, trying to figure out how the chief of police's daughter could turn out to be such mean person.

"Don't blame Charlie. He and Bella's mother divorced while she was young. He didn't get the chance to raise her, she stayed with her mother and only visited Charlie on the summer holidays and that was all but then she stopped going on the summer holidays. She only came to live here since her mum was moving with her new husband and she didn't want to go. Charlie saw Bella for the first time in around ten years and she's caused trouble ever since, she's too much like her cheating mother." Charlise explained, being a good friend of Charlie's from being in the town for so long, working as a doctor.

"it's sad that he didn't get to see or help in raising her and I can't blame him if he had no part in raising her. It must be so hard for him, having to put up with her in his house and having her act like her mother." I said, my voice quiet but not to a whisper as I looked over at Fen who was sitting silently next to me, his hand gently holding mine.

"Don't get me wrong, Charlie loves Bella, but he just doesn't know what to do about her behavior or how to help her to not act so much like her mum." The vampire stressed, not wanting us to think that Charlie didn't love his daughter.

The silence then continued for a few minutes until Fenrir spoke up.

"So, when can we go? I'm not trying to rush or anything, but we have to get home." Fen enquired as he looked up at the vampire.

"Well, normally, with a head injury I would request that you stay overnight but I do not think that you will allow that so, as everything looks good, you may leave now. Incase you need medical attention or nay other help, I'm here." He handed Fen a business card with his phone number, email and address on it.

Giving a nod, Fen took the card and slipped it into his pocket before helping me out of the bed, steadying me as he helped me to walk out to the car, giving thanks to the vampire doctor on the way out.

-------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hello!

Please comment! I appreciate all of them and try my best to respond to them!

I hope you enjoyed!

See you next week!

[1242 words]