The Warning (Chapter 10)

AN: Hello! 

Credits to the artists! 

-----------------------------------Harry's POV-----------------------------------

I gave a groan as I opened my eyes, taking a deep breath of Fen's scent as I looked over towards the window, seeing that it was morning and that I'd have to suffer through another day of school.

Nuzzling my face further into Fenrir's chest, as the arm that was on my waist tightened around me, pulling my body flush against his. I let out a quiet moan as he gently squeezed the top of my sensitive thighs with his other hand.

"Come on, I know you don't want to, but we've got to get up so that you can go to school." He chuckled, placing a soft kiss to my forehead before rubbing his hands up and down my naked back.

"But I don't wanna," I whined out, not wanting to leave either Fen or Violet, as I pushed my face harder into his chest, moving my legs to intertwine them with Fenrir's.

"Well, how about this. You wear one of my shirts to school today so that you still have my scent. That way you'll be more comfortable, plus, it might help to get those vampires to leave you alone." Fenrir suggested, looking down at me as I gave a small nod and regretfully getting out of bed.

"Okay, but your shirts are lot bigger than mine, so I'll have to put on a belt to hopefully stop it from falling off one of my shoulders." I told him as I walked over to the wardrobe and picked my favorite shirt of Fen's, a white button up shirt that had a curved hem.

Picking out a black, leather belt to go on top of the shirt, I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans with rips on the thighs and knees. Sitting down on the bed as I got dressed, not having a shower to ensure that Fen's scent stayed on me as he grabbed the shirt and started to rub it over his neck to give it more of his scent.

Taking the offered shirt after he was done with it, I put it on over my head before wrapping the belt around my waist and doing it up, making sure it was around the smallest part of my stomach and that it was fairly firm around my waist to accentu...

Taking the offered shirt after he was done with it, I put it on over my head before wrapping the belt around my waist and doing it up, making sure it was around the smallest part of my stomach and that it was fairly firm around my waist to accentuate the curves of my body that I gained from being the 'bottom' werewolf.

Standing up off the bed, I gave a yelp as Fen wrapped his arms around me, pulling me back down.

"Fen, come on, we have to leave soon." I whined playfully as he dug his nose into my neck before taking a deep breath and inhaling my scent.

"I know, I know." He grumbled, letting go of me as I got up off the bed, putting my shoes on and walking towards Violet's joined room before picking her up and pushing one side of my shirt down to be able to feed her.

Immediately, she started to drink as I help her firmly so that she didn't squirm too much.

"She wasn't happy yesterday." Fen spoke, having gotten up from the bed and walked over to us. "She cried for hours after you went to school."

"I figured. It's the first time she's been without me for a long period of time." I responded, leaning back into the strong arms that had wrapped around my waist.

"Hopefully, she'll get used to it, I don't want her to be sad all the time when you're not around, I don't want her to be miserable." He whispered, squeezing my waist from the back hug before leaning down and placing a soft kiss to Violet's head.

Soon enough, she was done feeding and fast asleep in my arms, still tired from yesterday. I gently placed her back down before placing a soft kiss on her forehead and walking with Fenrir out of the room and downstairs into the kitchen.

Remus, having already cooked breakfast, passed us both a plate of eggs, bacon, avocado and fried tomato.

"Thanks, Remus, it looks delicious." I thanked before starting to eat my breakfast slowly, not wanting to leave to go to school again.

Having finished breakfast, I reluctantly went out to the car with my things, followed by Fen who climbed into the driver's seat.

The drive to school was way to short, even with Fenrir's shirt that held his scent, I was still nervous to be around the students and especially the vampires.

Arriving at the school, Fenrir parked the car, giving me a quick kiss before assuring me that it would be fine and if it got too overwhelming, I could go to the office, or first aid and they would let him know so that he could come and pick me up.

I gave a small nod before reluctantly getting out of the car, picking up my bag and waving goodbye as I walked into the halls of the school to find my first class.

Finding my first class, I got out the book I needed for it so that I was ready to go and wouldn't get into trouble for being late or unorganized. Standing outside the classroom door and waiting patiently for the bell to go, eyes to the floor, I didn't see that someone had approached me until my books were on the floor and I was being harshly shoved again the wall, hitting my head causing my vision to go dizzy, black spots appearing as I was shoved once again.

"Remember what I told you yesterday. You stay away from him!" A girl's voice yelled as I was shoved for a third time before the girl walked away, leaving me dizzy and feeling nauseous.

Sliding down the wall, I leant my head up against the wall in an attempt to stop the nausea and to get my head to stop spinning.

Taking deep breaths as my vision returned to normal, I looked around to see that the hallway was empty, no-one in sight. 

----------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hello!

Please comment!

I appreciate all comments and try to respond to them all!

Sorry for taking so long to update today, I was having problems with my laptop.

I hope you enjoyed!

See you next week!

[1026 words]