Shopping (Chapter 7)

AN: Hello!

Credit to artists!

--------------------------Harry's POV-----------------------------

It had been a week since we had arrived in Forks and so far, none of us had ventured outside the property except for Fred and George who explored into the wizarding community in Seattle to find a place to set up a joke shop. After a week of recovering, I was mostly healed, only having a few dull bruises left and of course the after affects of the abuse I had suffered. I still flinched slightly at certain touches, still in pain, and still wasn't fond of too loud noises but as we were running on limited food and needed to go out to the shops to buy more, I, as one of the only ones who knew what to buy from a muggle supermarket, volunteered to go shopping while accompanied by Fenrir and Violet.

As we arrived at the supermarket, I climbed out of the car before going around to the backseat to place Violet into her pram while Fenrir turned off the car (Fenrir can drive).

Walking into the shops, while pushing the pram, using it as a support as I limped slowly next to Fenrir, still in pain from the abuse and most recent rape that I had suffered (having been raped earlier in the day on the day I was rescued, having been able to hide Violet long enough to keep her hidden.)

As we slowly walked through the shops, Fenrir walking slowly as to not make me feel like I was in the wrong for walking slowly, having barely stood up for months, I looked around and took stuff off shelves before handed them to Fen for him to put in the trolly. Finally, having got everything we needed for at least two weeks, we paid for the food before making our way back out to the car.

"Fen." I whispered, attempting to hide the pain in my voice.

"Yeah?" Fen replied, looking over to me with worry in his eyes.

"C-Can I sit down for a minute, just to rest my legs?" I asked, putting more of my weight on the pram to stop myself form falling over.

"Of course, here," he answered as he helped me over to a nearby seat and placed Violet's pram next to me so that I could still see her.

"Thank you." I mumbled, feeling even more drowsy, my vision blurring as I got dizzy.

"F-Fen, I don't feel so good," I warned, my voice slurring as my vision went dark.

----------------------------Fenrir's POV--------------------------------

"F-Fen, I don't feel so good," I heard Harry mumbled, his words overlapping and getting harder to hear before his body went lax and he fell forward as I rushed to catch him.

Knowing that I had to get him to Severus but couldn't carry him and push both the pram and the trolly, I looked around frantically until I spotted a couple walking nearby and called out to them.

"Hey! I need help! Please!" I called out to get their attention, relief shooting through me as they turned towards me and started rushing over when they saw that Harry was unconscious.

"What's wrong?" The tall, strong looking male questioned before he suddenly went ridged and tensed up.

"Please, I need your help. Could you possibly help me bring the shopping and my daughter out to my car? I can't take both and carry him." I pleaded, not saying Harry's name as I was on high alert around the strangers.

Taking a deep, calming breath, both strangers nodded, the tall, blonde female walking over to push the pram while the male started to push the trolly.

As we arrived at the car, I opened the boot as the male started to put the shopping into the car while the female buckled Violet into her car seat and folded up the pram as I placed Harry gently down in the fort seat and buckled him up before turning to towards the strangers.

"Thank you. Really thank you." I expressed, giving a slight nod before turning and climbing into the driver's seat and putting my seat belt on, starting the car and driving off as fast as I could, away from the vampires.

"Severus!" I yelled out from the driveway, rushing around to get Harry out of the car as Remus and Severus ran out of the house.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Remus asked, as he unstrapped Violet and picked her up, instantly smelling the vampire on her as his eyes turned a darker shade of yellow, his instincts picking up.

"Harry passed out at the shops, and I could carry him and push both the pram and the trolly, so I called out to a nearby couple for help. I tried to act as normal as possible but they both tensed upon smelling me, so they obviously knew that I was a werewolf, just as I knew they were vampires, but I had to get Harry help, so I ignored the urge telling me to hurt them and looked after Harry." I explained, as Bill and Charlie came out of the house to help carry in the shopping so that Severus and I could focus are attention on Harry.

Following Severus inside and placing Harry down on our bed as Severus got to work to see why he collapsed.

-------------------------------Harry's POV------------------------------

Squinting as a bright light was shone in my eyes, I looked around, seeing Fen sitting on the bed next to me.

"W-what happened?" I asked, wincing as a flash of pain ran through my head.

"You passed out at the shops. Thankfully, nothing was terribly wrong, you were just exhausted and low on energy." Fenrir replied, brushing some of my hair out of my face before helping me sit up and passing me a glass of water.

"Thanks." I said after gulping down the water and panting from drinking so fast.

"Don't drink too fast, you'll make yourself sick." Fenrir warned as he took the now empty glass from my hand and placed it down on the bedside table.

"How's Violet?" I questioned, worried about our daughter.

"She's okay. She's sleeping at the moment, and since it's getting dark, I want you to go back to sleep for a while too, and yes, I'll be going to bed soon too." He reassured, gently stroking his hand through my hair.

I gave a nod before slowly drifting off to sleep with the feel of Fen's gentle hand running through my hair in a calming gesture.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hello! 

Please leave song suggestions! 

Also please comment any ideas for the story/what you want to see/what you think will happen!

I appreciate all comments! 

I hope you enjoyed!

See you next week!

[1114 words]