Nighttime (Chapter 36)

AN: Hello! 

Credit to artists! 

------------------------------Harry's POV---------------------------------

After hours of everyone taking turns with the twins and Violet, they all begrudgingly left to go to their homes as it started to get dark. Saying goodbye and waving to everyone as they left, we soon walked back inside the house with the twins being held by Fenrir and Violet fast asleep in my arms.

I let out an exhausted sigh as I flopped down onto the couch after I had handed Violet to Remus who gave a chuckle before taking Violet over to the kitchen for a nap.

"You okay, baby?" Fen asked as he ran a warm hand along my forehead, having placed the twins down in a crib that was in the lounge room.

He then gently lifted my head up and sat down where my head was so that my head was now resting in his lap. I groaned and rolled over so that my face was nuzzling into his thigh, my face going red at the contact.

I gave a nod before trying to push my head further into his thigh which caused him to chuckle a bit while he gently ran his hand through my hair.

"Tired?" Fen questioned as he continued to untangle my hair with hid fingers.

"Mmmn, want you..." I mumbled as I inched closer to his crotch.

"Come on then, let's go up stairs then, okay?" Fenrir whispered as he slowly went to stand up before being stopped as I grabbed onto his clothes in an attempt to stop him from leaving.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He chuckled as I nodded before giving a small squeak as I was easily lifted from the couch, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist while I buried my face into his neck and began to kiss up and down his neck, causing a low groan to leave his mouth.

"If you keep doing that, I might not wait until we get to our room..." Fenrir threatened lowly as he gave a firm squeeze to my backside, causing a small moan to leave me lips as I started to leave small hickeys on his neck.

"Please!" I whined into his neck as I gave a weak push, my hips meeting his abdomen as he quickly walked up the last few stairs before walking to our room and all but throwing me onto the bed causing a gasp to leave my mouth.

"You're lucky I'm nice..." Fen spoke before he started to strip me, leaving kisses down my body as he went.

I panted as Fen gently pulled the covers up slightly over our sweaty bodies, my back aching from the activity as I curled into Fen's arms, his hands gently rubbing down my sore body.

"You okay, baby?" He asked worriedly as he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

I gave a small nod before I started to drift off to sleep, tired from the long day.

A loud, high-pitched cry awoke me from my comfortable sleep, wrapped up in Fenrir's strong arms, my body aching from the earlier activities combined with the birth of the twins. I gave a groan as I opened my eyes and glanced over to where my children were crying for food.

"Come on baby, I've got to get up and feed them..." I hummed as the strong arms held me down, tight against the warm body that was holding me so that I couldn't get up.

A deep groan was let out before the arm retracted, allowing me to get up to feed our children.

"Thank you." I placed a quick kiss on his forehead before I climbed off the bed and walked over to the cribs where the twins and Violet were lying, Luna letting out loud wails.

"Shhh, sweetheart, its okay, mummy's here, mummies got you." I cooed as I lifted her out of her crib and held her up to my chest.

I shivered as she latched onto my chest, my naked body getting cold after having been rugged up with a warm body pressed against mine for so long.

A few minutes passed before she let go and I gently rocked her back to sleep after having burped her and soon enough, she drifted back off to sleep and I placed her back down in her bed before walking back over to mine and sitting down before another cry alerted me to Apollo who had also started to cry.

I stood back up and repeated what I had done with Luna to Apollo before going over to check and Violet, gently waking her up and feeding her again before letting them all sleep again until later.

Crawling back into our bed, I was quickly pulled towards the covered body that lay in the bed before being hauled under the doona and quickly trapped underneath Fenrir's body which swiftly relaxed on top of me, his face resting on my chest, as he cuddled into me.

"I love you..." he murmured as he slowly fell asleep on top of me, causing me to let out a small giggle. 

"I love you too." I replied before placing a soft kiss to his forehead before also falling asleep with his warm arms wrapped around me.   

---------------------------------------------------

AN: Hello! 

I am so, so sorry for not updating for the last two weeks, I've been very busy and stressed and haven't gotten time to write very much and I apologize for the shorter chapter, but I wanted to at least update something.  

I'm going to try to put songs in the chapters again so please, comment any songs that you want to listen to while reading and I'll try to put them in.  

I hope you enjoyed!  

See you next week! 

[964 words]