Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Intro and Scenes 1-5)

Intro:

We're first introduced to Miles as the Spider-Man of his Earth. He goes through his backstory of how he became Spider-Man and discusses his accomplishments. He goes off wishing that he could be himself sometimes. He doesn't know how to balance his life as Spider-Man and Miles. He feels like he doesn't know who he is anymore. But he does end off with a positive attitude as being Spider-Man has given him some friends, but he did wish to be himself.

The title of the series shows

Scene 1

We're in the city of Metropolis inside the sweet justice secret hideout. It's a Saturday morning. We're first introduced to Karen Beecher (also known as Bumblebee). She's listening to her favorite band "Up Past 8" while working on her bumblebee suit. 

Kara is calling from upstairs telling Karen to hurry up because they're going to the mall. "Karen? You coming up?" Kara screams from downstairs. Karen doesn't hear Kara since her music is up. Kara screams for her name again. After a few minutes, Karen looks at the time and realizes that she's running late. She hurries up and packs her things. Karen then heads up the stairs outside of Sweet Justice to a van filled with her friends. She puts her bag in the trunk and gets in. 

In the van, we see Kara Danvers, Barbara 'Babs' Gordon, Diana Prince, Jessica Cruz, and Zee Zatara all in moods because they've been waiting patiently for Karen. "Sorry, everyone. Guess I lost track of time" Karen says apologetically. Kara doesn't care much, but they do forgive her. Jessica begins driving off into the next city over where the mall is. 

Time passes by and the girls soon begin talking about how glad it will be that they get the day off from going superhero. That's when Karen wonders to herself, "Is there more than just being a superhero?" Soon, they get to the mall in Gotham and begin their activities.

Scene 2

We then cut back to the Morales apartment building. It's around 4 pm. Inside Miles's room, we see Miles working on a watch that Gwen gave him. The watch allows him to travel to other universes in the Spider-verse. Miles however is not happy right now. He's having a hard time balancing things in his life. Being Spider-Man and working at school, it's hard for him. 

Rio then enters the room and sees a troubled Miles. "I've seen that look before. Do you want to talk about it?" she says to him. From what Miles told her, he seems to be having trouble with being himself when most of the time he's Spider-man. As he explains this to his mother, she seems to understand how she feels. "Miles, sometimes in life there is one person inside you, and then there's another one. I understand that it's hard to adjust to this, but you've been Spider-Man for a long time. Trying to be both can be difficult. But when you think of it, you can be both. You just need to learn how to balance it out, and then things will be easy for you. Do you understand what I'm saying?" He seemed to get an understanding from what she told him. Miles has trouble with being both when his friends are from other dimensions, including his girlfriend Gwen. He hasn't been able to make friends in his universe, or even learn who he is. 

This talk helped him a bit. "Oh, dinner will be ready soon, and don't forget to make a 4th spot. Gwen's coming over today" Rio then said to Miles. He had forgotten that he invited her over for dinner, so he was getting ready for her arrival.

Scene 3

We then go to the dining room table at Morales's place. Dinner is Patatas Bravas with a side of Gazpacho. The door rings and Miles goes to answer. It's Gwen Stacy. Miles goes in for an embrace, and she returns it. Rio comes over and invites Gwen inside to chill on the couch. Both Miles and Gwen head over. They talk about what their day has been like for them, and that Gwen was planning on sleeping over for tonight since her dad is out of town and doesn't have anywhere to go.