Episode 2: Blending into a New Universe (Scenes 12-13)

Scene 12

Diana responds to what Miles said. "Wait, a different universe?" she asks. "You're from a different universe?" Miles nods his head while saying yes. Diana was finding this hard to believe. "You don't believe me, do you?" Miles asked. She shakes her head no. "How can I get you to believe me?" he asks her. That's when she had an idea. She walks up to Miles and shows him her lasso of truth. "This lasso allows anyone to tell the truth when attached to someone. I will attach it to your arm, and you can tell me if you're lying or not. Will this be alright with you?" She asks Miles. Miles allows her to put on the lasso. He extends his arm out, and Diana wraps it around his wrist. 

She then proceeds to ask him questions. "Are you Spider-Man?" she asks. "Yes. I am Spider-Man," he responds. The lasso speaks the truth. Diana is surprised by this. "The lasso speaks the truth," Diana said. "Where are you from?" she continues. "Brooklyn, New York," Miles responds. She did believe that, but there was still one question left. "Is it true that you are from another universe?" she asks. Miles paused for a moment before he answered. "Yes. I am from another universe," he said. "I was brought here by an enemy of my universe called World Collider. He wanted to grant me a wish about being Spider-Man and being Miles. That's when I came here. Now all I'm trying to do is get back to my universe."

Diana was completely shocked because he had spoken nothing but the truth. To make her believe it more, Miles showed her his device that allows him to travel to other universes. "In the name of Hera, you are from another universe," she said in shock. Both of them give an intense look at each other after what had happened. Diana didn't know how to respond to all of this. She didn't even know what to say. That's when Miles spoke. "I know it's hard to believe, but it's the truth," he said. "I am from another dimension." Diana had to believe this. "I believe you, Miles," she said. "I'm just surprised that all of this is true." 

Miles puts on a small smile and sighs in relief. He asks, "Do your friends know that you're Wonder Woman?" Diana had to tell him the truth. "Of course, they know. They're also like me. Kara is Supergirl, Babs is Batgirl, Karen is Bumblebee, Jessica is Green Latnturn, and Zee Zatara is Zatanna. We're all superheroes," she said. This took Miles by surprise. He had no idea how to respond. Diana then walked up to Miles and put her arm on his shoulder. "I should've told you this sooner. I'm sorry Miles," she said. Miles forgives her, and they both hug it out. They then release from their embrace and continue to look at each other. Then Miles looks at his mask and tells Diana everything about his life back on Earth. "Before coming here, I was struggling with having two lives. One is the hero and one is me. I felt like I always was the hero, however. I'm not even sure how to be myself. That's when I thought, 'Maybe there's a reason I was brought; here. My Spider senses were telling me to attend Metropolis High, and I think it was because of you and your friends." Diana sees that Miles is struggling with his life. "I'm not even sure I can go out there and stop those criminals. I'm just not sure what I can do." 

Diana saw the struggle Miles was in. She wasn't sure how to help. That's when she told him about her. "Miles, if it makes you feel any better, I went through the same things that you're going through," she said to him. Miles looked at her in surprise. "You're also from another universe?" he said. Diana told him that she was from this universe, but a different world. She continues to talk. "This is my universe, but I come from a world of female warriors called 'The Amazons.' When I first came here I had that same struggle. I was always being the Amazon Warrior and never a human being. My friends, however, have helped me balance my life. I feel like I want to do the same thing to help you. But sometimes you have to be the hero. I know it's a struggle, but if you don't feel like going out just to balance out your life, that's alright. Me and my sisters can take care of it. But it's up to you to decide. You must make the decisions." 

Miles was better just hearing what Diana had said. He knew coming to this universe would help him with his problems. Maybe World Collider was doing him a favor. But he still wanted to get back home. Diana looked out at the scene. She saw the fire that was down by the boardwalk. "I'd better go help my sisters. You can help us out if you want, but it's up to you," she said. She runs off to the Boardwalk. Miles looked at his mask and kept thinking about what Diana had told him. After overhearing, he got his confidence back. He put on his mask and walked toward the edge of the building. That's when he heightened up and fell off the building. He then releases a web out of his arm and swings over to the boardwalk.

Scene 13

At the scene on the boardwalk, Giganta begins to smash the merry-go-round, Poison Ivy grows her vines, Star Sapphire starts to attack the Ferris wheel, Livewire jumps in one of the bumper cars knocking people out of the attraction, and Catwoman steals the quarters from the machines. The boardwalk is in destruction, and no one can stop them. "This will cause our new enemy to appear for sure," Catwoman said. "If he can sense danger from a mile away, he knows to come here." Who was it that they were trying to bring out? 

We then see Spider-Man swinging from building to building. He's making his way toward the boardwalk. Back at the boardwalk, Giganta was about to smash the rollercoaster when all of a sudden, she was stopped to a halt. "Stop right there," Wonder Woman said. They all turned to see the Superhero Girls in their heroic poses. "We will not let you destroy this boardwalk any longer," Diana continued. "Leave here now, or we will beat you in battle again." The villains weren't surprised to see the Superhero Girls show up and decided to stop destroying the boardwalk, only because they were about to fight them. 

That's when Catwoman started to speak. "Hold it, girls. They're not who we are after," she said. Batgirl, Supergirl, Green Lantern, Zatanna, Bumblebee, and Wonder Woman all looked at each other quizzically. Usually, they would be fighting these villains by now, but they weren't interested in fighting them. "Wait, you destroyed a boardwalk just to get someone else but us to appear?" Batgirl asked. Catwoman nodded back in the form of yes. We then see Spider-Man overlooking the boardwalk in camouflage mode where he sees Wonder Woman and her friends there. We then transition back to the Superhero Girls and Villains. "If we aren't who you're after, then who are you after?" Bumblebee asks. "We're after the new hero that just arrived in Metropolis," Catwoman says. "We're talking about your new friend, Spider-Man." The girls were shocked to hear this, and Miles was shocked to hear this too. Spider-Man moves to the top of the arcade building where he can get a better view. 

"What do you want with Spider-Man?" Green Lantern asks. Livewire responds to this. "It's not us that wants him, it's our boss who wants him," she said. The girls didn't know who they were talking about, but they weren't going to give Spider-Man to them. "If you want Spider-Man, you'll have to go through us," Supergirl said with rage. The villains knew that this was going to happen, so they decided to have another fight. 

Spider-Man was watching everything that had happened. His new friends were getting beaten by the villains. He saw them struggle to protect him. He needed to do something instead of just watching. That's when he remembered what Diana had said to him. "I know it's a struggle, but if you don't feel like going out just to balance out your life, that's alright. You must make the decision." He kept thinking about that over and over again and knew what he had to do. 

He gets out of camouflage mode and stands up. Just when Wonder Woman is about to be crushed by Giganta, Spider-Man yells out, "Enough!" Everyone looks to see Spider-Man on the boardwalk arcade. The Superhero Girls were happy to see Spider-Man while the villains were not so happy to see him. He jumps down the roof and runs towards the Superhero Girls. "I'm not gonna let you hurt my friends," he said to them. Wonder Woman got up and walked towards Miles. "Miles, what are you doing?" she whispered. "You need to go now. Their boss is going to take you if you get defeated." Miles moves out of Wonder Woman's way and responds. "I can handle this, Wonder Woman," he said. Then he whispered to her, "It's the decision that I need to make." She then gives him a soft smile and nods her head. She understands what needs to be done. Spider-Man looks at the villains and continues to talk to them. 

"If it's me that you want, then you're going to have to fight me," he said. The Villains give him a smile of evil. Catwoman goes up to Spider-Man. "If that's what it will take to bring you to our boss, then have at it," she said. Catwoman runs up and attempts to slash at Spider-Man, but he jumps over her and gets prepared for the fight of his life.

Cut to Black