Question and some notes about future episodes

What do you think of Episode 1 so far? Is it something you were expecting, or did you want something different? Let me know your thoughts.

Continuing with the series, I wanted you all to know I'm releasing each episode by scenes that I made. Since I wanted to release it slowly at a time. There were some difficult spots in the episodes that I made, but you'll know more about them when you continue reading this. Each scene will be released at 3 pm EST continuing onward.

There will be some romances, although they won't last very long, there will be some reunions, and so much more for this fan-made series. I like the idea of Miles and Gwen finally being a couple since I believe they deserve to be together, so I want to stick with that.

In the next episode, Miles is going to make some more friends and he's going to love the universe he's in now. But will his new friends discover his identity?

Don't worry, he'll return home by the end of the series. 

I'm also separating each episode into groups of 3 (i.e. Episodes 1-6 of this part) but keep your eyes out for more of the story.

Episode 2 will be out after Thanksgiving Break.

I'd also like to apologize if my English isn't good. It wasn't my strong subject in school, but if there are any mistakes made, let me know.

Thank you for reading and I hope you guys like it.