Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scene 13)

Scene 13

Hal attempts to punch Miles, but he jumps over the attack and begins to run away. Hal begins to chase him down. Hal still doesn't know that Miles is Spider-Man, but he's going to find out soon. A battle between Green Lantern H and Spider-Man began. Spider-Man realizing he couldn't run away, decides to fight back. He gives Green Lantern H a kick to the face and launches webs into his arms. Green Lantern H uses his powers to create scissors to cut his webs. Miles's eyes widened at that. Hal continues to fight Spider-Man.

Spider-Man goes into camouflage mode so he can't be seen. Green Lantern H looks everywhere for Spider-Man. Spider-Man launches a web from below to get Green Lantern H, and it succeeds. He was tied up, but only for a few minutes. He attempts to break loose and continues to fight. Spider-Man keeps on punching and kicking every chance he can get. Green Lantern H doesn't stop fighting and does the same thing. They both continue to beat each other until Spider-Man surprises him with a nice kick to his chest. Hal was knocked down.

Spider-Man did whatever he could to stop Green Lantern H. He punched him many times and realized that what he was doing wasn't right. He stops throwing punches at him. "I'm not the one to cause harm to anyone," Spider-Man said. "Even if I'm treated as an outcast by you, I'm still Spider-Man." He walks away from Green Lantern H. Green Lantern H gets up and uses his ring to send a punch directly to Spider-Man's chest. This causes him to go back to a wall. Green Lantern H uses his ring to create a cage to hold him to the wall. His hands, legs, and body were all chained up. "Nowhere left for you to go now, menace," Green Lantern H said.

Spider-Man struggles to get out of Green Lantern H's cage, but he fails to do so. Green Lantern H gives himself a green brass knuckle to give Spider-Man a good beating. In his uttering words, Spider-Man shouted out his name. "Hal, don't!" he yelled. Before Green Lantern H could finish the job, he stopped and let him go. "What did you say to me?" Green Lantern H asked. Spider-Man gasping for breath was struggling to speak. "How did you know my name?" Green Lantern H asked. Spider-Man gets up and realizes what he said. Miles lets out a sigh and takes off his mask, revealing his face to Green Lantern H. He is shocked. "M-Miles?" he said. "You're Spider-Man?" he asked. Miles had a disappointed look on his face. There was a long silence between them.

Cut to Black