Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scenes 10-12)

Scene 10

We see Jefferson driving Gwen back to the Morales apartment. In the car, a frightened Gwen is worried about Miles. Jefferson is hurrying back so they can figure out what had happened. Jefferson sees Gwen with a scared look and says to her, "It's going to be fine Gwen. I'm sure Miles is in another dimension with Spider-Man. He has his watch, and I'm sure he can get back."

 Gwen still in fear, responds with, "It's not just that. It almost feels like repeating history. I'm worried he might be sent back to Earth 42. I saw the expression in him. He was scared just like I am now." Jefferson understands the problem but isn't sure how to respond. Then, he says, "Look, I may not know you that well, but sometimes in life, you have to put on a brave face and hope that things will be alright. Miles is strong, just like you are. Well, from what he told us, you are a brave person. You rescued him from that Earth and brought him home. I think that's very heroic of you. But showing fear like this isn't going to make things better. You have to be strong. We will get him back. I promise you that." 

This makes Gwen feel better, and more hopeful about getting Miles back. That's when she had an idea.

Scene 11

Both Jefferson and Gwen have arrived at the Morales apartment. Inside, Jefferson has told Rio everything that had happened, and how Miles was sucked into a vortex. Rio then begins worrying about her boy not being home. Gwen gets the watch that she uses to travel to Earth 1610 and back to her Earth to send out a message to the other Spider-People who have a watch as she does. 

In her message, she says, "Attention all Spider-People, Miles is gone missing. On Earth 1610, we were fighting a new enemy called World Collider. He had said he wanted to grant Miles's wish. I'm not sure what it is, but it wasn't good. He got sucked into a vortex and there's a chance he's in one of your dimensions. If anyone sees Miles anywhere, please contact me and make sure he's ok. I don't want him hurt." 

Throughout the message we see Spider-Noir, Peni Parker, Spider-Ham, Pavitr Prabhakar, Hobie Brown, Margo Kess, and Peter B. Parker hearing the message. During the Peter B. Parker scene, he gets up and heads for Earth 1610 to meet with Gwen. 

After releasing the message, Jefferson comes over to check on her. He asks if she's alright. Gwen does feel better about what she did but she's still in fear for what happened to Miles. But at any rate, if someone who heard the message found him, she would be notified about it.

Scene 12

Spider-Man is inside the vortex as of now and is traveling throughout. He then soon exits the vortex to find himself in an unfamiliar place called Metropolis. "Where am I? This doesn't look like Brooklyn" He thought to himself. He was unfamiliar with where he was. He tried to get in touch with Gwen with his watch, but the watch wasn't working. It was turned on, but communication was knocked out completely. Miles had no way to get home. 

Soon, his spider-sense was telling him there was trouble so he ran to the location as fast as he could. He was heading over to Metropolis Mall. Spider-Man is on top of a glass window that overlooks the inside of the mall, and in there, we see the fight that was breaking out between the DC Superhero Girls and the DC Superhero Girls Villains. The Girls were badly bruised and in pain from what Miles could see on the top. Bumblebee (Karen) was still in the fight, however. She was up against Giganta (Doris). 

She was doing well against her, but Giganta managed to grab her and unshrink her suit. Giganta was about ready to toss her out of the top window where Spider-Man was watching, and without thinking, she threw Bumblebee out and broke the window. She was screaming for what would seem like the end for her. She fell back through the hole, and her friends screamed out her superhero name. "Bumblebee!!" They all said in fear. Then, Spider-Man jumped down to follow her in an attempt to save her.

Cut to Black