Episode 3: The Truth About Me (Intro Scene)

Intro

We start with the same introduction just like in the last episode. But Babs is talking about how he ended up being friends with him, and how they're going to help.

Recaps what happened last time

Intro Scene 1

Back on the rooftop, the girls have learned the truth about Spider-Man's identity, and it's Miles Morales. They didn't speak a word for a moment as they were still surprised to see what had happened.

Then, Karen spoke. "Wait for a second, you're from another universe?" she asked. He nods yes. "And you're Spider-Man?" Babs asks. He nods yes. "The Multiverse is real?" Zee asks. Miles explained that he didn't know much about the Multiverse, but he did say yes.

"Diana, did you know about this?" Jessica asks Diana. Diana had told them how she put the lasso of truth on him and how everything he said was true. "Yes, Diana knew. I wanted to tell people about this, but I wasn't sure how you'd react," Miles said. "Plus, when you're someone from an unknown universe, you have to blend in as a normal person. That's why I didn't want anyone to know about my identity."

The girls didn't believe him. "Look, I know you have no right to trust me," Miles said. "Believe me, I wouldn't trust me either. I wasn't sure who to trust, but now I need help more than ever. If we can get past this, and work together, I can get back to my universe. So, are you in?"

The girls weren't sure how to react. They don't know whether to trust Miles or not. Then Karen walks up to him without hesitating. "I'm more than happy to help," she said. The rest of the girls on the other side were surprised to see what happened. "Karen, what are you doing?' Kara asks. "We have no reason to trust him." Karen turns around. "I do," Karen said. "He saved my life when he first came here, he saved all of us."

Karen was right. Miles did save her life. He didn't let go of her that night and got her down safely. Miles even helped them defeat their enemies.

Jessica walks over next. "Jess, you too? What the heck?" Kara asks. Jessica turns around. "Let's not forget," Jessica said. "Miles almost risked his life tonight. He was brave enough to fight Giganta, Catwoman, Livewire, Poison Ivy, and Star Sapphire alone. It takes courage to do that." She turns back to Miles and places a hand on his shoulder. "Miles, with that bravery of yours, I can trust you," she said. "I would be happy to help you get back home."

Miles gives her a nod with a soft smile. "Thank you, Jessica," he said. "And thank you, Karen, for your help also." They both softly smile at Miles. Diana joins them. "Miles, I'd be honored to help you get back as well," she said. "For the rest of you, think to yourselves. Would you leave someone to struggle and stay here? Or would you help? It is our right to help those who need help, and Miles needs our help more than ever. It is your decision on whether or not you want to help, but you must know what is right."

Inspired by her words, Babs walks over to join them. "Oh, come on. Babs too?" Kara said. Then Zee follows. "Miles, I get the whole secret identity thing, so I understand why you hid it," Babs said. "I'd be more than happy to help. Plus, I'd like to get to know your origin story as Spider-Man, and I have so many questions to ask." Miles was happy to see Babs being curious about Spider-Man. He thought she really liked superheroes. "Miles, even though you lied to us, Diana is right," Zee said. "Heroes always help those in need. I'll help in any way I can."

Miles thanks Zee and Babs also. All that was left was for Kara to make her decision. Even though she wasn't on board with this, she still agreed to help. "Alright, I'll help, too," Kara said. She wasn't thrilled about it. "So where can we start?" Karen asks. Miles has an idea. "I think I have an idea of where to start," Miles said.

The title of the series shows