Episode 5: An Hour with Everyone (Intro Scene)

Intro

We start with the same introduction just like in the last episode. But Hal is talking about how he ended up being friends with him, and how they're going to help him get back home.

Recaps what happened last time

Intro Scene 1

It's a Saturday morning on a sunny day. It's 7 a.m., and Miles is getting ready for today. Today he's going to have a crazy day. Every one of his friends wants to hang out with him. Not as a group, but individually. His schedule was going to be packed.

Jessica asked him to join her and her friends in a protest against people who damage their plants at 9 am. Kara wants to take him to a record store at 10 am. Oliver is going to take him to a theater at 11 am. Zee asked him out to lunch at noon. Garth wanted to take him to the ocean at 1 pm. Diana asked him to go to the park at 2 pm. Barry asked him to join this Ice Cream Tour around Metropolis Square at 3 pm. Babs wants to take him to the mall to look at comics at 4 pm. Hal asked for a 1 on 1 game of basketball at 5 pm, and Karen wanted to take Miles back to the Boardwalk at 6 pm.

Because everyone else was busy at certain times, they couldn't do one big group day. As Miles gets ready, he gets a text from Jessica, asking if he's ready for today. He responds to the text by saying, "I'm looking forward to today." He gets dressed and heads downstairs to find Hal making breakfast.

Hal looks over to see Miles. "Oh good, you're up," Hal said. "I was about to come in, wake you up, and have you ready for today." Miles chuckled at him. Hal made eggs and bacon for both of them. Miles eats them. He enjoys breakfast. "Wow, this is really good," Miles said. Hal tells him it was really nothing special and thanks him.

As they continue to eat, Miles's phone goes off. Jessica texted him saying she'll be on her way over around 8 am. The time is now 7:20 a.m. "Oh boy," Miles said. "I'd better get ready. Jess is on her way over." He goes to clean up after himself, but Hal stops him. "Go get ready, dude," Hal said. "I'll clean up." Miles thanked him. He goes back upstairs and does his daily routine. The time is now 7:25. He still has time before Jessica gets here. He brushes his teeth, fixes his hair, and gets his things. "Still have time before Jess gets here," he said. He goes back downstairs to see Hal cleaning up the dishes. "Hey, Hal," Miles said. Hal looks back around to see Miles all ready to go. The time is 7:35. "Geez, Miles," Hal said. "I'm not even done with the dishes, and yet you're all ready to go." They both laughed.

After the laughter, Miles thanked him again for offering a bed and a room to stay in. "Hey, it's no problem, bud," Hal said. "You're more than welcome to stay here. My home is your home. Remember that." Miles smiled. After their moment, someone knocked on the door. "I'll get it," Miles said. He walks to the door. He opens it up to see Jessica all ready for today. "Hey, Jess," Miles said. "You look great today." She blushes. "Oh, it's nothing really fancy, Miles," she said. "Just my usual everyday clothes." She looks at him head to toe. "Miles, you look ready for a protest," she said. He smiles at her and says thanks.

Hal comes by and sees Jessica. "You're here early," he said. "I thought Miles said you wouldn't be here until 8:30?" Jessica explained to them that she needed some help with the signboards. She wanted to pick up Miles early so she and her protest group could work on the signs together. Miles agrees to help out. Jessica gets excited. "Miles, you are the best," she said. "I cannot wait for you to meet my friends. This is going to be a great day."

Everyone walks out to Jessica's van. Jessica gets in the driver's seat. Miles gets in the passenger seat, but Hal stops him. "Hey," Hal said. "Have a good day, man. See ya at the courts around 5. Can't wait for a challenge from you." Miles nods and says, "Thanks, Hal. I'm looking forward to our match." They go in for a bro hug. Jessica was about to say something but didn't want to interrupt the moment. As they let go, Miles gets in the passenger seat and waves goodbye to Hal. He waves back as Miles and Jessica drive off.

As soon as the van disappears, Hal pulls out his phone and calls Babs. "Babs, Miles is heading off with Jessica," he said. "I'll be over to get the burritos soon. Is the order in?" Babs responds, "Yes. They're in, and will be done by noon, around when Zee and Miles will hang out." Hal said, "Good. This party is going to be great. Have Karen and Diana get the decorations for the bunker. Miles will be surprised to see what we are doing for him."

The Title of the series shows