Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Scenes 11 &12)

Scene 11

Over at LexCorp Tower, the girls have met up with the boys. Hal wasn't there, so Barry asked them where Miles was. Babs told him he wasn't going to join.

"He overheard a conversation you and Hal had," she said. Barry was shocked by this. He didn't realize that Miles was there. Everyone then stopped talking about Miles once Hal arrived.Wonder Woman begins to talk. "Everyone, our new enemy is in there," she said. "We must work together to defeat Doc Oc and whoever else she's working with. Girl Green Lantern you're with Boy Green Lantern, Supergirl you're with Aqualad, Batgirl you're with Flash, Bumblebee you're with Hawkman, and Zatanna you're with Green Arrow. We must not let Doc Oc escape this time." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Spider-Man was overwatching from afar. The group heads in to look for Doc Oc. Spider-Man goes into camouflage mode and joins in. "Spread Out everyone," Wonder Woman said. "She could be anywhere." Everyone goes their separate ways.

Diana starts to walk around, but Miles reveals himself and joins her. "Diana," he said. She turns around to see Miles in his Spider-Man suit. "Miles, you came," she said. He told her what Jessica said to him.

"But I don't want Hal to see me yet," he said. "So when we all go back together to fight Doc Oc, I'm gonna stay out for this one. Unless something happens and I have to help out."

Diana nods in agreement. "Thank you for joining, Miles," she said. She goes to hug him for his bravery. He returns the hug. After their embrace, they both resume looking for Doc Oc.

The scenes transition to everyone's pairing in search for Doc Oc. Zatanna and Green Arrow began looking around to find nothing, and then Bumblebee and Hawkman were in the air searching, then Batgirl and The Flash looked in the downstairs complex, Supergirl and Aqualad were on the second floor, The Green Lanterns were on the ground floor, and then Wonder Woman and Spider-Man in the center of the building.

That's when Spider-Man's spider senses were tingling. "I can sense her," he said. "From what my senses are telling me, she's right below us." Wonder Woman looked down at the floor, and back to Miles in surprise. "How do we get down there?" she asks.

A ding goes off and they see an elevator with someone coming out. "Quick, hide," Spider-Man said. He goes into camouflage mode and Wonder Woman hides behind a pillar column. A scientist is walking out. He didn't notice anyone here.

Wonder Woman began to slowly make her way towards the elevator. Spider-Man did as well. As they got there, the elevator doors closed. She looks at a keypad that looks like it can open the door. "We're gonna need a card to get this elevator working," Spider-Man said. Wonder Woman noticed the scientist had a key card on him.

"I have a plan to get that key card," she said. She follows the scientist quietly while Miles follows from the top. Diana grabs her shield and bonks him lightly on the head, causing the scientist to go down. She grabs the key card, and Miles ties him up with his webs. "Nice plan," Miles said. She thanks him.

They go back to the elevator and scan the key card. The doors begin to open. "Come, Miles," Wonder Woman said. "It's time we get to Doc Oc." They head into the elevator, leaving the key card out for the rest of the team to find the elevator.

Miles pulls out his phone and texts Babs, Kara, Karen, Jessica, and Zee to tell them he's here, and to go back to the center to find an elevator and key card. "Hopefully, they get the message," he said.

As they go down to the bottom of the elevator, they see a machine with which Miles is familiar with. "What in great Zeus is that?" Wonder Woman asked. Spider-Man was in complete shock to see a collider at the bottom of LexCorp Towers.