Notes about Episode 4 and the next episode

So this episode was interesting for me to write. The idea that I got from this episode was similar to when Miles was fighting his uncle Aaron as the Prowler. Originally, I wanted Miles and Hal to fight each other because as you know, Miles just wanted to be a normal teen. Miles had no idea Hal was a Green Lantern, and Hal didn't know Miles was Spider-Man from another universe. The menace idea was a thought I had in my mind and I wanted to know if Hal would've liked Spider-Man or thought of him as a menace. That idea was interesting to me. I wanted to also know how Hal would've reacted to Miles being Spider-Man. For Miles, he really wanted to tell Hal the truth, but when he heard that phone call, he couldn't.

Surprised about the collider being in this episode? Well, I had an idea about adding a collider to the episode. The collider is going to be big in this series continuing onward. It probably won't appear again until we get to Episode 8. But that's going to be big.

In the end, Hal and Miles are still best buds with each other. I did like the idea of them becoming roommates because they would get along great with each other. So that's something interesting to look at.

What are your thoughts on Jessica helping out Miles when it came to telling Hal? I'm sure you're surprised by it.

Anyway, Episode 5 won't be released until January 8th. Since of course, it will be the new year and I will be taking a little break from this. But don't worry, I'll be back. Episode 5 is going to be different from how I release it. The Episode name is called, "An Hour with Everyone" and a little synopsis of the episode is that Miles gets to spend one hour with Jessica, Kara, Oliver, Zee, Garth, Diana, Barry, Babs, Hal, and Karen. They want to help him balance out his life since Miles has struggles with balancing out his life. So the scenes will be released by the characters Miles gets to interact with. This episode will be two weeks long and this was a great episode to make.

Hope you guys enjoy your holiday and I'll see you all in the new year!