Episode 4: My Friend, Hal (Intro Scenes & Scenes 1-5)

Intro

We start with the same introduction just like in the last episode. But Diana is talking about how he ended up being friends with him, and how they're going to help him get back home.

Recaps what happened last time

Intro Scene 1

It's a Sunday morning in the Sweet Justice Bunker. Miles is currently sleeping. His alarm goes off, and he wakes up. He does some stretches for a bit, gets his clothes ready, and puts on some music of his to start the day. "Sunflower" by Post Malone and Swae Lee is playing in the background. He starts to make himself some eggs.

He's been making himself feel more at home thanks to the girls. Kara was grateful to give him some cooking materials, Babs gave him an extra speaker for his music, Karen was nice enough to give him some clothes that he could wear, Jessica offered him a mattress with some sheets and pillows that he uses to sleep on, Zee gave him some towels to use for the shower, and Diana had given him a lamp for him. Everyone in this universe has treated Miles with respect ever since he opened up about himself. He's had it easy being here.

After his eggs are cooked, he heads over to the television and turns it on. The news is on and it's recapping what had happened on the night Doc Oc arrived. As he's watching, he continues to wonder how she managed to get to this universe. He recalled that the collider in his universe was destroyed. Could she have rebuilt the collider? That's a possibility. After all, she did create the device. So it could have been possible that she rebuilt it and traveled to this universe. But then there's World Collider which could have brought her here.

He wanted to know the answer badly, but he couldn't think about that. He was thinking about finding a way back to his universe. As he scrolled through the channels, he saw a documentary about tracking devices that people would use to track them. "This is interesting," he thought to himself. He continues to watch the show to learn more. He thought if he could build a tracking beacon, Gwen would be able to find him. He texted Babs and Karen asking to meet at the Bunker. He has an idea of how to get a signal out to Gwen.

Intro Scene 2

Miles is trying to get Gwen on a call. She picks up. "Everything alright, Miles?" She asks him. He tells her he has a plan to try to find him. This makes her feel happy that he came up with a way to find where he is.

Babs and Karen come down to the bunker. "Hey Miles," they both said. He says hello to them. "Gwen's on, I hope you don't mind that," he said. "I'm just looking for more opinions before we go on with the idea." The girls say hello to Gwen. She says hi back. There's a split screen between them so we can get both expressions.

"So, anyway, here's what I'm thinking," Miles said. "Since you two are pretty much the most experienced with tech, we can build a device that can send a signal to Gwen's watch through mine. That way, she can locate where I am from my universe. I'm sure you've had experiences with tracking devices." Everyone gives a look.

"A tracking device could work, Miles," Karen said. "But the only concern is that it's a different universe. We would need something from your universe for this to work." That's when he takes off the watch and points at it. "This is where my watch comes in," he said. Miles was explaining that if he used his watch to send the signal, Gwen could find him. The girls had thought about it, and they thought he could be right.