Episode 1: An Unknown Universe (Scene 9)

Scene 9

Recapping the part where we meet World Collider. World Collider is giving Spider-Man a gift. He then asks, "What kind of gift is this?" World Collider then reveals the wish that he has made. "Your wish to balance your life. Between your alter ego and you" World Collider says. Realizing he can make wishes come true gives Miles a strange feeling about this guy. He could take his powers away from him, which he doesn't want. It's not that Miles hates being Spider-Man, he just needs to balance out his life. Spider-Man soon realizes that this could be a bad thing. 

"I don't think that is what I am looking for sir. Maybe you're thinking of a different person?" Spider-Man questions World Collider. Ghost Spider can even sense that Spider-Man is lying to himself. She knows he wants to balance out his life. World Collider however feels threatened. "Oh no. This is what you want, Spider-Man" World Collider says with a displeasing tone. "Your wish is going to be granted. But first, I'm going to need your friend to step out of the way and for you to come with me." He knows he doesn't want Ghost Spider to get hurt, so Spider-Man does what he says. 

As Spider-Man approaches World Collider, he puts his hands behind his back and is holding onto a ball made of web. As he gets closer, he throws the web ball at World Collider, but World Collider deflects the web ball back to him and hits Spider-Man in the face. "A stubborn one you are, huh?" World Collider annoyed with Miles soon breaks out into a fight. Both Ghost Spider and Spider-Man fight off World Collider with their web powers and tactics that they practice almost every day. World Collider fights back with his magic powers from his staff and even punches and kicks. 

Both sides take a big beating with each other, and then World Collider sees Spider-Man in the perfect spot. "Well Spider-Man, since your wish has been granted, but you are stubborn to accept it. In any case, it is now time to put you where you belong" World Collider says in frustration. Soon a vortex opens up and tries to suck Spider-Man in. Ghost Spider pulls out a web from her arm and holds on tight so Spider-Man doesn't let go. But the web then breaks and he gets pulled in. Spider-Man then screams out Ghost Spider's name and then disappears. The vortex then closes and Spider-Man disappears. World Collider also disappears after the vortex closes and he is nowhere in sight. 

Ghost Spider takes off her mask and goes back to Jefferson. He asks, "Where is Miles?" Gwen then looks back at what happened, in fear and sadness. Jefferson sees the look in Gwen's eyes, and he's now in fear of what happened.

Cut to Black