Serena Makes A Dramatic Entrance

After grave robbing some weapons from a secret cache, Izzy had seduced the location of the secret entrance to the Hotel DuMort out of her Seelie paramour. Alec left Clary and Jace alone for a little training session as he returned to the Institute to retrieve his bow and arrows.
Safe to say, all of them had a rather interesting night before they regrouped at the DuMort at dawn. Izzy and Alec served as the distraction while Jace and Clary were supposed to slip inside and find Simon.

Except, their plan hit a little bump in the road when a vampire named Brad held Clary by the throat as he slammed her into a wall. He was a little unhappy with her after their last encounter when she flirted with him so she and Jace could steal his flying motorcycle which was a sentence she was still having trouble believing.

Jace was still on the floor as he tussled with two other vampires.

Alec and Izzy then burst into the room as the latter ran to help Jace and Brad turned to face them. He held Clary by her neck as three other vampires flanked him and Alec drew his bow.

"Okay," he smiled calmly as he aimed his arrow at the wall, ready to shoot and allow sunlight in, but before he could, a figure dropped from the ceiling.

Dressed in black leather, it was quite clear she was a Shadowhunter, along with the two glowing seraph swords that she wielded. One went through Brad's back as he disintegrated and she pushed Clary forward towards Alec and out of danger. The three remaining vampires hissed at her as she turned back to them, spinning a sword in her hand. "Let's get on with it then," she grinned as they lunged at one another.

Her blonde hair flew as she dodged, stabbed, slashed, and kicked at her would-be attackers, and in no time at all, there was nothing left of the vampires but ash.

The girl let out a content sigh as she spun her swords before they dimmed and shrank back into the hilts that she tucked away. Her body twisted on her heels as she faced the four on-looking Shadowhunters and placed her hands on her hips. "I'm gone five days and you guys decide to have all the fun without me."

Clary was confused about who this newcomer was as the air in the room shifted and Jace broke out into a huge smile as he surged forward and swept the girl into a massive hug and spun her in the air. She was still clutching his shoulders as she let out a musical laugh and Jace pressed his lips to her cheek.

Her smile was absolutely dazzling. Everything about her was completely and utterly gorgeous. And that involuntary jealous feeling sparked within her as she thought about how she would never be able to measure up to this girl.

Izzy then marched forward as she shoved Jace away. "My turn," she announced as the two girls squeezed each other tightly.

The blonde mystery girl then shifted her gaze to Alec. Alec, who had a soft smile on his face but his eyes seemed completely besotted with the woman in front of him.

The girl smirked at Alec before she said, "You will get a proper hello later because we need to get the hell out of here now."

Alec shot her a wink that made her smirk grow as Izzy and Jace looked ready for action. Clary, however, had a sour expression on her face.

"Not without Simon!" she protested and the girl rolled her sparkling blue eyes.

"I've got it covered."

As if on cue Raphael came around the corner, a blade at Simon's throat.

"That's having it covered?!" Clary screamed as she rushed forward, a seraph blade in her hand, but she didn't get very far as Jace held her back. Clary shook him off.

The blonde girl whirled to face the vampire. "Is Camille gone?" she asked. Raphael nodded and she sighed. "What a pity. I was hoping to finally have a reason to run her through. She does nothing but make my life harder," the girl remarked as Raphael grunted in agreeance. She then turned back around to face the Shadowhunters. "Alright guys, wepons away. Stay quiet and follow me."