There's Always Time For A Party, Even With A Murderous Demon On The Loose

Magnus's Portal brought them all back to the Institute, right where they started, and the second they landed, Serena nearly collapsed into Alec's arms.

"Whoa!" Are you ok?" he asked worriedly as he lifted her into his arms.

"I just felt lightheaded all of a sudden," she replied, a little dazed.

"Alec, she's really warm. You think that there's still some heavenly fire left in her body?" Jace asked as he placed a hand on Serena's forehead, his sister lying with her eyes closed against Alec's shoulder.

"I don't know. I'll get her to the infirmary," Alec said.

"I'll come with you."

"No. Can you get her some food? I don't know the last time she had something to eat instead of just using her nourishment rune," Alec asked.

"One dinner special, coming up," Jace promised before Alec walked out, almost running towards the infirmary.

"I'll help," Izzy offered and Jace gave her a smile.

"Thanks, Izzy, but the idea is for Rena to actually eat the food," he teased.

"Hey!" Izzy exclaimed as she slapped his arm.

"Go spend some time with your boyfriend. I got the food," Jace said as he kissed Izzy's hair and his sister blushed as she glanced at Simon who did nothing but smile at her.

********************************

"Alec," Serena inhaled sharply as her back hit their bed and his lips were on hers. "Alec, are we gonna talk about -"

"What's to talk about? You're healthy, you're fed, Magnus is safe and we killed the Queen of Hell along with her entire realm - if that doesn't mean victory sex, I don't know what does," he breathed before he flipped their positions. He rolled onto his back as he pulled Serena on top of him, pushing her hair back behind her ears as he kissed her.

"Alec....as much as...I want to - oh god! - Hey, who asked you to stop?" Serena complained as she sat up, her body frigid after the loss of warmth from Alec's lips.

Alec shifted under her so that he could sit up too but also keep her straddling his lap. His touch was absolutely gentle as he cupped her face, forcing her eyes to meet his. "Are you happy?" he asked earnestly and she couldn't stop her smile.

"Very. I am completely, utterly, and unbelievably happy."

He kissed her, but this kiss was without the urgency or the heat and fervor. However, where it lacked those elements, this kiss made up for it in comfort, happiness, and love.

"I don't even have the words to tell you how happy I am," Alec admitted," because there is no word strong enough."

Her smile grew a bit more. "That does make me feel better."

He gave her a knowing look. "I know. Not only can I feel you but I know you."

Her hands slid up his chest before they looped around his neck and she shuffled even closer to him as her hair became a curtain around their faces. "I guess we can have victory sex now."

"Yes!" Alec cried in triumph and his wife laughed as she was placed gently back on their bed. Serena watched with an appreciative glimmer in her eyes as her husband reached behind his head and pulled off his shirt. Her nails grazed the skin of his abdomen before Alec kissed her lips and then his lips began to move lower, and lower...and lower.

********************************

The sun had long since been streaming through their bedroom window when Serena finally woke the next day - or later that morning rather. She was cocooned under a mountain of blankets and nestled into Alec's chest before she laughed.