Fresh Start

I just finished moving boxes into my new apartment when I heard my phone ding. I grabbed it from my back pocket seeing I got an interview at Mythical studios. To say the least I was excited and nervous. I watched Good Mythical Morning from time to time and now hopefully I would get to be a part of the 'magic' that brings the show together. 

I decided I would catch up on the show whilst I started to unpack. Hours passed by and I decided it was a good time to start and get dinner. After dinner I showered and quickly made my bed before I went to sleep. I tossed and turned trying to get comfortable. 

The night flew by. My alarm blaring woke me from a deep sleep. I groaned sitting up and moving to the side of the bed to further wake up. I decided to door dash coffee and breakfast. While that was on its way I showered and got ready. Once my order arrived, I quickly ate and made my way to the Mythical studio. Luckily, I only lived fifteen minutes away. 

I parked and checked the time. I was fifteen minutes early. I decided to go ahead and go in. I would rather be early than late. I made my way across the parking lot and headed inside. I met Stevie at the 'reception' desk. 

"Hi, I'm Ana. I'm here for an interview to be a writer for the show."

"Oh yes! Let me show you to Rhett and Link's office."

She swiftly came around the desk and started walking down the hallway. When we reached their office, she brung a hand up to knock. The door opened quickly. A slender tall tan man with glasses, and dark long hair styled up with 'silver' brushed in the front. To say the least he was extremely handsome. 

Stevie introduced me and let them know what I was here for and then left. I smiled softly taking a seat in front of the pair. 

"So, Ana I'm Rhett and this is Link", the slightly taller man with 'peanut' slightly wavy hair coming down to touch his shoulders. 

"I actually already knew who you both were. I used to watch you guys a lot and I just recently got back into watching you.", I smiled feeling the heat rise on my cheeks. 

Link chuckled slightly. 

When the interview was over, I stood up when they did. Link stretched out his hand first, Rhett following second after I shook Links. 

"Welcome to Good Mythical Morning Ana. I'm going to give you a tour and then where your 'office' is going to be", Link said coming behind his best friend around the desk going to door pulling it open to let me go through first.

I blushed slightly waiting for him to shut the door before walking down the hall. We made small talk when he wasn't talking about the studio. We arrived where my 'office' would be. He once again opened the door and allowed me to go through first. 

"You can decorate it how you'd like. This space is your own. I plan on getting you a desk and a chair."

"I really appreciate this. Not only the job but the tour and getting me the desk and chair."

"Of course, but for now you can use Rhett and I's office. We are going to film an episode and it is going to take a few hours for us to get what you need. If you plan on writing, no one is going to disturb you while you're in there."

We walked back to their shared office.  The three of us made small talk before they left shutting the door. 

The day went by. I was the last to leave besides Link. He knocked on the open door. I slightly jumped and looked up to meet his soft blue eyes. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you. I just wanted to see how your first day was and why you are still here.", he questioned smiling softly. 

"Don't worry about it. My first day was really nice. Everyone here is so nice and chill. I also have two amazing bosses I cannot wait to work with."

"That's amazing. Why, don't I walk you to your car."

I got up and packed my bag. 

"I would like that."

I walked out of my office and shut the door. I was about to put my bag on my shoulder when I felt Link grab it. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. 

"I can carry my own bag you know."

He smirked and started walking to the exit. I didn't argue and started to try and catch up with the tall man. He held the door open for me and I pointed to my car, and we made our way over to it. 

"Well, this is me." I smiled unlocking the car.

Link set my bag in the front seat and shoved his hands in his pockets. 

"I should give you, my number. In case anything happens like you're not going to be able to make it in or something."

I could see a light blush on his cheeks. 

"Could I see your phone than?"

He handed me his phone and I quickly entered my number. 

"I should get going. I have a lot more unpacking to do."

We said our goodbyes and he walked off to his car. I turned the key and headed home. I smiled like an idiot the whole way home. Link had something about him to put an effect on you. I needed to push these feelings down and just focus on this job. He was not only my boss, but I didn't need a relationship. 

Hope everyone enjoys this book. 

Much Love!