Daddy

This chapter is going to contain Ana calling Link 'Daddy'. If that is something you are not comfortable with, please skip. It is not going to be a common occurrence. It also happens in the next chapter.

It was yet another beautiful yet hot summer day in LA. thankfully Link and I had the day off. I was sat on our front porch with my pastel purple sundress on with no panties. I was wanting a certain someone's attention.

Link was in the front yard mowing the grass. I couldn't keep my eyes off him, and I slowly swung back and forth on our porch swing. One foot was pushing myself back and forth whilst the other was tucked under my thigh.

Once Link was finished mowing and putting the mower away, he made his way to me. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss.

"Darlin, you want to go get me a cold glass of sweet tea?"

I nodded and left to go inside. I reached into the cupboard to grab a glass then filled it with ice and tea. I made my way back out onto the porch and sat beside Link handing him his tea. I moved sideways and placed my legs into his lap.

Link rubbed my legs with his free hand before making his way to my feet. I pulled back slightly and giggled.

"I won't tickle them doll just leave them there."

I moved my feet back and smiled at him. Watching him drink down the tea.

"Your nail polish needs to be redone baby doll. Maybe if you're nice I'll do them."

I giggled at him and softly hit his bicep.

"I'm always nice."

He glanced at me and smirked gripping my thigh.

"That's cute doll."

Link started to softly push us back and forth tracing his fingertips along my thighs.

"I love that little dress on you darlin. Makes you all cute and innocent. The colour alone just compliments your skin."

I giggled and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. I laid my head on his shoulder and let my hand find the back of his head so I could play with his hair.

A few minutes went by, and Link had gotten up to go inside. He came back out soon after with a full glass of tea and nail polish.

He sat back down and positioned himself, so he was comfortable enough to paint my toes. He started on my left foot then my right. He then went back to my left and then my right again for a second coat.

"No panties darlin?"

"Well, it's just so hot daddy."

As soon as I heard daddy leave my lips I froze. I've thought about calling Link daddy a couple of times, but I never let it leave my lips until now.

"Princess, can you repeat that?"

"I didn't mean to let that slip."

"Did I complain?"

"Well, no but-", before I could utter another word Links lips collided with mine.

"Doll, I didn't complain. It sounded nice coming from those pretty lips."

I could feel the heat creep from my neck onto my cheeks. Link kissed me deeply and then gave my forehead a kiss.

"Say it one more time for me baby doll."

"Daddy.", I spoke innocently giving him puppy eyes.

"You're too adorable, sweet girl."

We spent another hour on the porch before heading inside to make dinner. After we cleaned up after dinner, we had a bath together and then got ready for bed. I spent the night on his chest falling asleep to his heartbeat.

Hopefully this chapter doesn't suck. I couldn't sleep so I wanted to push out another chapter. If you have any suggestions, they are more than welcome.
Much Love!!