Jealous

This chapter is going to contain smut. So, enjoy!

The next morning Link and I woke up, showered together, got dressed, then headed to the coffee shop down the street.

Link stood behind me letting me order. As I was telling the guy my order his eyes would drift between mine and the little bit of cleavage I had showing. I knew Link could see it as his grip on my waist was getting tighter.

"You know I always see you and your dad in here all the time. I think you're really pretty and I would love to take you on a date sometime."

I giggled at the poor boy.

"This isn't my dad this is my boyfriend."

He looked at me in a bit in shock.

"Well shouldn't you be with someone your own age?"

I smirked and leaned across the counter.

"I don't think so. My man knows how to pleasure me in all the right ways. Something you could never do.", I whispered to the boy just loud enough for him to hear.

The boy turned red as a tomato and handed me our coffees. After Link paid, we left and got in the car.

"You want to tell me what you said to him darlin?", Link questioned reversing the car putting his hand on the back of my seat glancing out the back window.

I giggled and shook my head. I wanted to get a little rise out of Link.

He glanced over at me before starting the drive to work. His hand found my thigh and was squeezing a little hard. I knew I would pay for this later. Link wasn't self-conscious about the age difference, but he was slightly jealous when it came to guys flirting.

When we made it to the office, we split ways, but I could feel Links eyes burning into the back of my skull. Once I got in my office, I unpacked my bag and sat down.

Lunch rolled around and I made my way to Rhett and Links shared office. Link came out and put his hand on the small of my back.

"So, you're not going to talk now?"

Link glanced down at me and kept walking to the door. When we made it out to the car, he helped me in and buckled my seat belt. That was new.

I felt the heat rise not only to my cheeks but down south to my core. He made his way to his side and got in. Before even starting the car, he leaned over and grabbed my jaw kissing me harshly yet needy.

"When we get home, I want your clothes off and you bent over the bed. Then I want to know what that kid said to you."

I blushed harder and could feel the pool start in my panties. Link had times where he was dominant, but this is the first time he was both jealous and dominant. I was quite excited to get home.

 When work was over, we headed home, and I went straight to the bedroom and got undressed. I sat on the end of the bed instead of bending over it. Link came into the room a few minutes later and stood at the door frame leaning against it. 

"Baby doll I told you to bend over the bed. Did I not?", he questioned folding his arms still leaning against the door frame. 

I nodded as my eyes stayed on the floor. I couldn't find the courage to speak or even look at him. 

"Put those pretty dark eyes on my doll."

I slightly bit my lip shaking my head 'no'. 

He chuckled and made his way over to me. Grabbing my chin, a little harsh and bringing it up so my eyes met his. I sucked in a breath before biting my lip again. His eyes grew dark as he smirked. 

"Why don't you tell me what you said to that kid, and I might consider going easy on you."

"I told him my man knows how to pleasure me in all the right ways. Something he could never do.", it was barely above a whisper as I drifted my gaze anywhere but Links. 

"I'm sorry doll but you want to repeat that a little louder?"

I shook my head 'no'. Link grabbed my wrist and stood me up then twirled me around and forced me to bend over the bed. I felt my core getting more wet as it throbbed. I gasped as I felt a hard smack to my ass. I turned to look back at Link. 

"Want another or do you want to repeat yourself Darlin?", he smirked taking off his shirt then went to undo his belt. 

"I told him my man knows how to pleasure me in all the right ways. Something he could never do."

I saw Links jaw clench before he swiftly took off his jeans and boxers. He slowly pushed into me, and I gasped. Link let a groan leave his lips before pushing my head into the bed. His pace was slow at first. 

"I don't want to hear you doll. Just keep your face buried into the bed like a good girl." 

I nodded and gripped the bed sheets letting the pleasure take over. Link slowly picked up the pace. Every now and then he would bring a hard smack to my ass, and I knew he was going to leave handprints all over it.

Link grabbed my hair pulling me against his chest slowing down his pace slightly. 

"He couldn't make you feel like this could he Darlin?"

I shook my head 'no' biting my lip trying not to let moans escape. 

"Go ahead doll baby. Let me hear those pretty little moans from your sweet lips. Let everyone know how good I can make you feel."

I could've melted right then and there. Link shoved me back into the bed having me arch my back, so my ass was higher. He picked up the pace grabbing my hair with one hand whilst the other was gripping hard enough into my hips to leave bruises. 

The room filled with skin against skin and my moans. 

Link pulled out and I whimpered at the loss of contact. He smirked before he flipped me over and pulled me to the end of the bed. 

He pushed back in and groaned as he buried his face in my neck. His pace quickened and my nails dug into his back. My moans turned to cries as I felt my orgasm build. 

"Cum for me baby doll."

I released all over his cock. Link helped me ride out my high then pulled out and helped me to my knees. 

"Be a good girl and open wide."

I did as he said. He shoved his cock down my throat. I gagged bringing tears to my eyes. Which only turned Link on more. I felt him twitch. I knew he was close. I relaxed and let him throat fuck me. He groaned and cursed under his breath releasing down my throat. I swallowed every drop and then cleaned up his cock. 

Link drew us a bath. He washed my body and hair then when we got out, he dried me off. I slipped on one of his shirts and made my way into bed. Link went to go get us some water then joined me in bed. 

"Maybe I should make you jealous more often."

He smirked and kissed my lips softly. 

I cuddled into his chest falling asleep quickly. 

This chapter is longer than normal. I hope that is ok. Hopefully everyone who reads this is enjoying it. 

Much Love!!