Wedding Day

I just wanted to add that Ana's dad has passed. I know I didn't add it into the story line, but I feel like I'm in too deep now to go and change things around. Also, I'm not going to add all the lines the wedding officiant says because I'm lazy and usually people know what they say at a wedding.

Link was dressed in a black suit and Rhett was in a burgundy suit. I went the 'non-traditional' way and wore a black dress with a white vale. Jessie was matching Rhett in a burgundy dress. 

I sat in the chair as Jessie finished off my hair. She smiled at me through the mirror. 

"You're going to do fine. Link is going to cry so hard when he sees you.", Jessie said finishing the final touches before adding the vale. 

"I'm still nervous."

She smiled at me then there was a knock at the door. Jessie went and peeked out the door then moved out of the way to let Charles in. 

Link had made his way down the aisle standing at the altar with his hands crossed in front of him. Then Rhett hooked his arm with Jessie's and began making their way down the aisle. Once they were in position Charles and I started to make our way to the altar.

Charles handed me off to Link with a kiss on the cheek then made his way to sit with Nancy. I handed my bouquet to Jessie and grabbed Links hands. He used one hand to wipe his eyes smiling big. 

The wedding officiant greeted everyone and said what they're supposed to.

"Link would you like to say your vows first?", the wedding officiant asked. 

"I don't have much to say because I tell you all the time, but you are the best thing that has happened to me. You're the love of my life and I can't wait to continue life with you. I couldn't imagine it with anyone else. I love you so much darlin.", Link leaned forward and wiped a few stray tears away.

"You're turn when you are ready Ana.", stated the wedding officiant. 

"All I want to say is I was enchanted to meet you Link. You're the love of my life too and I am so excited to continue life with you as well. I wouldn't want too with anyone else. I love you so much too."

Link shed a few more tears smiling big at me. 

"Link do you take Ana as your wife?", asked the wedding officiant.

"I do.", said Link. 

"And Ana do you take Link to be your husband?", asked the wedding officiant.

"I do."

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride."

Link moved in and gently grabbed both of my cheeks leaning down kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered. 

Jessie and Rhett interlocked arms and made their way down the aisle then Link and I made our way down the aisle.