Good Morning

I woke up to the sun lightly hitting my face. Link had the blinds just slightly open. He was sitting against the headboard with his laptop in his lap. He was almost naked just wearing navy blue boxers. I looked up and noticed all the marks I left on his neck and collar bone. 

"Good morning, Darlin."

"Good morning"

I slowly sat up with the sheet covering my naked body. I could feel how sore I was. Link did a number on me, but I was not complaining in the slightest. 

He stopped working on emails and lightly grabbed my jaw looking at his 'masterpiece'. All the love bites he left on my pale skin. 

"I just love how these dark marks look on your almost snow-white skin Darlin."

I looked down smiling like an idiot feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. He leaned over and set his laptop on the nightstand. When he did, I caught a glimpse of his back. 

"I hope I didn't hurt your back too much."

"Oh, Darlin don't worry about it. Later when I'm at work it will just be a reminder on how good I made you feel."

I completely forgot about work. I had to find a way to cover all these love bites. Link caught my gaze and could see the thoughts rambling my mind. 

"Darlin what is going on in that pretty little mind of yours?"

"Well, it's just I have to find a way to hide these love bites."

"What if I don't want you too? It still is completely up to you, but I would rather you not hide them all the way."

There was just something about the way Link wanted to 'show' this off. I knew he wouldn't hide his around the office but would when he filmed. 

"Darlin, I know you didn't pack a bag for clean clothes so if you would like you can wear whatever you want out of my closet. If you would also like you can use my shower stuff. I do however have a brand-new toothbrush just under the sink. Mine needs to be replaced soon but I can always buy a new one."

I nodded before leaning over and kissing his cheek. I got up and headed to the shower getting a few whistles from Link. I couldn't help but blush. Once I showered, I came back into the room in just a towel. Link who was once again answering emails glanced up pushing his glasses up. 

"Darlin, you keep walking around here like that and we are going to be late for work."

I dropped the towel and headed to his closet. I didn't hear Link get up. He sneaked up behind me grabbing my waist pulling my back into him. His 'morning wood' hitting my back. His other hand reached down to find my heat. As I was about to open my legs to allow him access his left wet kisses along my shoulders before heading to the bathroom for his turn at a shower. 

I huffed and picked out some fitting sweats along with a Good Mythical Morning shirt. I decided to just wear some of his boxers and socks as well. I got dressed and went into the bathroom to dry my hair. The steam of the showered fogged the glass door. I could still see Links outline. 

I finished up getting ready and sat on the end of the bed my brain flooding with thoughts of last night. Link finished getting ready and pushed his lips against mine pulling me from those dirty thoughts.

We made our way to work after stopping for coffee and breakfast. We were the first ones here besides Rhett. After we made it into the building, he walked me to my office and gave me a passionate kiss before heading to his own office. 

I believe I said it before, but I want to try and crank out as many chapters as I can whilst I got ideas. Hopefully everyone is enjoying the book thus far. 

Much Love!!