Save The Date

It had been a couple of months since Link, and I got engaged. We had everything planned out and taken care of. The only thing we needed was to actually get married. It was currently September, and we were getting married in October. 

Just one month and I could finally marry the man I am so in love with. Throughout this month I knew Link was going to go over everything to make sure it was all going to be perfect. 

"Are you going to change your hair?", I questioned Link moving my feet into his lap. 

We were currently sat on the front porch swing still enjoying the warm weather. 

"I won't if you don't want me too. I know you like it."

He softly rubbed my legs rocking us back and forth. I smiled and reached my hand up to the back of his neck softly playing with his hair. 

"Have you written your vows? I think I've rewritten mine about twice now. I just want them perfect."

Link chuckled and glanced at me.

"I have darlin. I need you to just let me take it from here."

I nodded and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. 

The rest of the month Link checked over everything to make sure we would have the perfect day. He planned to stay at Rhett's house the night before the wedding. Here in just a few days we were going to be 'Mr. and Mrs. Neal'. 

This chapter is short, but I wanted to get something out. 

Much Love!!